Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 24, 2013
I bought this-it wasnt free--before you purchase though it doesnt tell you that it wont work for Kindle Fire HD.
0Comment| 686 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
Does not work on Kindle Fire HD!! Did not say that before you purchased it..I feel taken on this purchase!
0Comment| 440 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
Does not work on my kindle. I have the Kindle HD. I saw other people said this, but I unfortunately did not read the reviews before I purchased eFreeBooks Pro.
22 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2013
Does not work with kindle hd fire. Wish I had known. I am very disappointed that it did not state it wasn't compatible before I purchased it.
0Comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2013
Good organisational tool. Mildly helpful. However, it is quite crashy.
mine fritzes out after a few minutes of use. Secondly, it will state that there are 700 books in a category, but will only display 100 after that the app states that there are no more entries.
on May 28, 2013
Not user friendly. I was prompted to download the android app that pairs with this then told it wasn't compatable.
on March 27, 2013
But not that good either. It was difficult to get to work but the initial glitches worked themselves out. The pro version search mechanism is a must. The positive is that it does deliver freebies as promised. It would be nice to have a filter to screen out YA titles, but o well...

There are two real problems with the app. After you get a book you can't return to the screen to check out the "customers also bought" choices. It returns you to the search results and you have to keep entering through the search results. FRUSTRATING. After you click on a book, whether you buy or not, you get a pop up asking you to place the book and ad for Amazon.com on your Facebook wall. REALLY ANNOYING!!
on June 22, 2013
What a rip-off!!!! It is offered and I chose it and it doesn't work. I am very disappointed and will think twice before purchasing in the future.
on February 20, 2013
The only plus to the paid version is a search feature if you want that get this if you don't care stick to the free version
0Comment| 229 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2013
I just used some of my Amazon free coins for nothing. I downloaded the Free ebooks.com app and I can't click on anything. I can't even download the reading app it keeps telling me I need in order to read the books. This was a waste of my coins; very dissatisfied and an unhappy customer. I wonder if I can request a refund and it shouldn't disclosed that this app isn't compatible with Kindle Fire HD.