Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Free eBooks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 17, 2013
This is the worst app I've used!!!!! I would pick fiction and then try to pick my section such as mysteries and it would give me children's books. Tried a different book type and it gave me same thing. Don't bother with this one!!!
Only gave it a star because review wouldn't go through without it.
0Comment|207 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
I love surfing the free options from amazon, thought this might replace a laggy browse on my tablet. this app only loads 10 in a catagory and it is always grossly "misclicking" my selection. just surf the amazon site.
0Comment|175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2013
App starts out fine. You can access the books fine until you scroll down past the bottom of first page. Then it ceases to function, every time you try to pick a book past that point it reverts to the book that was in that position on the first page. Does same thing in genre.
11 comment|163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2013
I have used this app for a few weeks now and have enjoyed meeting several new authors. Free eBooks is a great resource. It offers a wide variety of genre. It offers the choice of thousands of books. It offers the opportunity to read and experience many different authors. There is something for everyone in this app and it is easy to use.
on March 22, 2016
The app worked ok but they only let you download only 50 books and then want you to buy the pro version. If it is a app they help you find book you want then it should not stop you from getting the books you want. App should be taken off the market and I did not get 50 books some I look at I already had. Very poor excuse for a book app .
on January 19, 2013
I have downloaded 2 other apps for free books that work excellent. This app will not even connect most of the time. I get it to connect once or twice a week. The rest of the week it just sits there trying to connect to server. This is the only thing on my kindle that does not work great. When it connects I have gotten a couple of good books. I just wish it would work all the time.
on March 31, 2016
Really li!e this app, easily navigable by genre, just on first quick glance already found several books!! Much better than searching through all the free ebooks on Amazon. Would def recommend this app!
on January 26, 2013
As other reviewers noted, what you click is not likely what you will get. I never was able to get "Safety & First Aid" despite nearly 20 attempts. What I did get was nearly every other category in "Health, Mind & Body". The categories looked great. If they could fix this rather serious issue, this would be a great app. Currently, this app is extremely unreliable and frustrating. For sanity's sake, avoid this app.
on January 26, 2013
I should have read the reviews before downloading this app. Click, click, click and most of the time shows blank screen for results, then keeps taking me back to beginning where have to start over. Frustrating!!!!!
on February 12, 2013
The app is good, however, I found the downloads to be slow. There is a wide variety of books to choose from. It s a good app but I found I, have to be patient with the app, because it does not always respond quickly.