5.0 out of 5 stars What you need to connect two cables
I needed these to allow me to connect two of the power/video cables for my surveillance system. One 60 foot was not long enough, so using these allowed me to connect another cable to extend it. You don't need anything for the power side of the cable, it just plugs in with the existing connectors whereas the video side needs these adapters. Work perfectly.
Published 6 months ago by Michael J. Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit
Cheap might not be the way to go with bnc couplers. Only 4 out of the 10 fit. The rest are too big. You would have to hammer them into the male plug. One might be able to grind off a bit of material to get these to work properly?
Published 11 months ago by Josh L.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you need to connect two cables, February 5, 2014
Michael J. Adams "mja" (Ramona, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BNC Female to Female Coupler Adapters Pack of 10 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Coupler, February 19, 2012
Looked around everywhere for these couplers .amazon was the only place that had them readily available .only downside was i needed them quick, so I used next day air.20 dollars for a 5 dollar product.i guess when you are in a hurry that's what happens.Oh yeh they worked great with no video loss!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality is good, does what it is supposed to..., January 19, 2014
I was a little worried about the cost VS the quality. I was happy when they arrived and they have worked well in my CCTV applications. i would not hesitate to purchase more ( Just did a few days ago ). no real negatives to post what you see is what you get...

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for connecting 2 cables together, January 28, 2014
did the trick, enabled me to install our video cameras from a longer distance. the cords that came w/ the lorex set we ordered were 60' long, so I was able to use this to connect another 60' cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars right price. right product, February 4, 2014
Marc "Gadgets" (Silicon Valley, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
perfect for extending many cables that were not long enough. they helped me to save money and run to the store to buy a longer cable...I install cameras for a living...

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use connectors, January 28, 2014
These connectors are easy to use.They are simple to hook up.Good product for the price.If I need more I will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and made well, February 8, 2014
I bought these to couple oscilloscope extension cables to probe leads. They work well and do not skew the data. Good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good quality, January 21, 2014
I really like this item, because it has really good quality. Overall, i am happy with the result. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the coupling of cables, January 18, 2014
These can extend a cable the proper way. Don't go twisting the inner and outer conductor, then taping it with electrical tape or much worse masking or scotch tape. Do the job right and just order these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a deal!, November 13, 2013
Great quality and have not had any issues using these. Purchased 200 units and very happy with them, no issues at all.

Rate and Discover Movies