BO2 targeting system is broken

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2012 1:56:47 PM PST
anonymous says:
i use SMG and point at someone. then the targeting system AUTO goes to bottom left corner missing the target (i didnt move to there). the targeting auto moved there deliberately to cause me killed. some COD code is causing this to happen. as the result, i get killed. the multi code is broken. the game shouldnt be like that. or my PS3 is some reason hacked by someone. DONT BUY!!!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2012 8:40:54 PM PST
Azhrei says:
maybe I should start reporting all your threads for abuse? How many of these 73 threads did you copy6/paste?

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 3:09:22 PM PST
M. Lebon says:
Dude you realize you can turn target assist off right? Plus I think it's actually better than it used to be, as in it's not too powerful unless someones up close to you. The only time it's moved on it's own is if someone got super close to me. Most auto aim in shooters will snap to any players right when you ADS, I always hated that and it's why quickscoping exists, auto aim made it so easy to quickscope, not in blackops 2 thank god

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 7:00:15 PM PST
azi says:
Wont let me pull over!-elpresador
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - PlayStation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (1,940)