4.0 out of 5 stars Great hair!
Although I haven't been weaving my hair for very long (about a year) I've only used two types of hair each time I go to get it redone and that would be Bobbi Boss Indi Remi and Milky Way. I will never try Milky Way again, I tell you that.

Published on August 21, 2011 by Shani C.

1.0 out of 5 stars It WAS great, until last year. :(
Published 16 months ago by Valentina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hair!, August 21, 2011

Indi Remi is soft and manageable even for those who don't know how to really care for weaves (me a year ago). I get it sewed in every three months and it stays full and great looking. The only problem I would have with the the Ocean Wave (which I'm wearing right now) is that after a couple weeks of tying it down before I go to sleep, the wave kinda flattens out. This is easily fixed by washing it out again with shampoo and conditioner. I even bought a little curling spray from Walmart that helps the waves tighten even more while its drying out (always air dry, it helps the hair). If I ever have a tangle somewhere, I can easily comb it out with no problems. Yes, it does shed a little but no more than my natural hair (and my natural hair sheds a lot).

All in all the product get the 4 stars it deserves because its great hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars It WAS great, until last year. :(, September 19, 2013
I have been purchasing "BOBBI BOSS Indi Remi, Ocean Wave, 1B" since May 2009. Up until last June it was AMAZING and I LOVED IT! But then it drastically changed, not matter what I did it would just mat up, looking like a backcombed mess. At first I thought it was something I did, but after buying 3 more packages of this hair I decided it was not me or the products I was using. I have had my cosmetology license for 22 years, I know how to treat hair well and I use all of the top products,I can make the most fried, over-processed hair look and feel fabulous. Finally I came to the conclusion that not only is poor quality hair being used in this product, but the workmanship is poor too. The individual strands of hair are not put into each weft with the cuticles of the hair shaft laying in the same direction. This creates a sort of Velcro friction causing each hair strand to work against each other, resulting with matted hair that looks as if it has been backcombed. There is not a product out their that can fix this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Hair!, July 2, 2011
I love Bobbi Boss hair and buy it all the time for my sew in weaves.I get compliments all the time. I would definitely recommend it to all who use human hair. It is easy to manage and lasts for months.

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I expected, April 28, 2011
After reading other reviews and looking at video reviews of this product on youtube, I have to say that it is exactly what I expected. It's wonderful!
I installed it using liquid gold bond, with an invisible part and the hair is so easy to work with, feels great against my skin, and looks great!
I will definitely purchase this product again.
And it was delivered so quickly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Some Good Hair, July 25, 2013
Bought 2 packets of this hair color 1 in a 12 and a 14 inches.Had this installed on the 1st of June so I've had it in for about 2 months now.My general opinion of this is that I like it but for the amount it cost I do not love it.In the first week it behaved like unicorn hair no tangling ,no shedding,no swelling and it just looked so gorgeous with its well defined curls .But after that it was down hill from there .Will break it down into pros and cons here.

Pros
-The hair looks absolutely gorgeous and maintains its curls even after many washes
-I receive many compliments on it and blends so well with mine
-Easy to wash in that it doesn't tangle or matt up during shampooing and it drys up quickly. without the use of the blow dryer (you could also bathe in the pool and sea without having to worry about the problems mentioned above)
_Although I only used 2 packets and despite all the shedding after 2 months this hair still looks good on my head. might even re install and keep it on for another 2 months
-matting is a rare occurrence unless you really don't take care of the hair

Cons
-after the first week expect tangling especially to the back, most times running your fingers through can help remove some of the tangles
-it sheds very badly as time progresses be prepared to pick up hair every where.
-expect swelling depending on the weather or the type of hairstyle.
-quite pricey

Verdict
Because I'm in love with the way this product looks on me if the price were lower I'd definitely purchase again hence the 3 stars rating. The next time taking better care of it though .For instance making sure to always plait it at night to reduce the tangling and shedding in the morning and also wearing my hair in a pin up in the day up to reduce tangling and shedding during that time .

****Update:I upped my ratings from 3 to 4 stars because its now December and I have re installed this hair for the 3rd time bleached it orange and its still looking good.So its definitely worth the money.Definitely gonna buy me some more Bobbi boss but it still shed like crazy.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible hair!, February 21, 2010
I have had this hair for 2 weeks now( did not wet it), its shedded to half of when i did it, and still shedding. it tangles everytime and the texture looks horrible! dont waste your money!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware, March 26, 2013
This is my second time purchasing bobbi boss ocean wave the first time was a few years ago and I loved it. But a few months back I purchased the ocean wave again and it was Terrible!!! I spent $300 and was very disappointed. The hair look like it was synthetic blend, the beards on the hair were so bad, and not only that the hair tangled and shed a lot. And it only lasted a few weeks. I have bought cheap beauty supply store hair that was better then the bobbi boss. I will never ever purchase this hair again. I am very very disappointed for such a top name ripping people off with bad hair :(

1.0 out of 5 stars oh no, July 10, 2014
this hair did not feel like the bb i had before. it is all tangled and falls out if you try to untangle it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hair at a Great Price., April 15, 2014
I have used this hair in the past, so I knew the quality before hand. I just didn't expect to find it at such a great price. I will definitely keep my eye on the vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobbi boss ocean wave is a winner, March 31, 2014
Fast delivery a good price the hair was beautiful. However the blonder hair I won't purchase again due to the fact it tangles and sheds a lot. the darker hair is still beautiful still wavy and overall a good experience

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›