5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover
Published on October 20, 2011 by Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars Promises...
I wrote a terrible review for this Keyboard about a year ago, and the company promised me another (better) cover if I took down my review... I took down my review, and one year later I still do not have my keyboard cover.
Empty promises, and not reliable at all.
Published on October 14, 2012 by Brooke Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, October 20, 2011
This review is from: BONAMART ® Silicone Keyboard Cover for MacBook apple mac 13"-15" (Office Product)
I just got this today and I love the color and it fits the keyboard great. You definitely have to get used to typing with it on, but other then that its perfect. Its nice because only the tops of the keys are color and the rest is clear so you can still see your keyboard backlight. When your using this in the dark you can see that it doesn't match up exactly with the letters and numbers on your keyboard, but I am okay with that. It matches the color of my new hard cover case PERFECT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs see-through Caps Dot, July 11, 2012
This little cover fits great over my MacBook. The pink color is cute. The keyboard cover feels soft. My only objection is that I can not tell when my Caps Lock is on because you can't see the green glow dot as the cover covers it. It would be better if the caps lock dot was see through instead of white so I could tell when the Caps Lock was on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Promises..., October 14, 2012
Empty promises, and not reliable at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, October 3, 2011
Delivery was so fast! I ordered it the 29 and it came 3 days early. What you see is what you get. Warning, the color is a bit darker than the pictures though... Fits my new MacBook Pro amazing! I needed something to protect my keys and this is it! Typing is going to take awhile to get used to while the cover is on, but it does it job. It doesn't cover the speaker or prevent the backlights from shinning through. For the price, how could you go wrong. Super comfy and pretty... Would buy form this sell again in a heartbeat!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit Macbook Pro 13", January 3, 2012
I was disappointed to find that this doesn't fit the keyboard. Unlike other reviewers that had a an issue with the backlight letters not matching exactly, the cover i received is actually about a half a key too long, so not only do the numbers not line up, but they also do not sit properly on the keys.

3.0 out of 5 stars partial, December 20, 2011
Hi I just received my new keyboard cover and it definitely makes typing different. The color is great. The price is great... but I also have concerns with this cover actually staying on my computer.... since it can easily be removed.

i will probably get something different in the next couple weeks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and keys don't match up, January 8, 2012
I was very disappointed when I received my product. A corner was torn off, making the product damaged. Not only was it damaged, but the keys on the cover did not match up with the keys on my Macbook Pro; therefore, this cover is useless for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars soo cute!, December 15, 2011
This keyboard cover is seriously cute! I love the hot pink color and it fits the keys perfectly. The letters on it are misplaced on the side keys (for example, the A is very far to the right of the actual A on the keyboard) but the ones in the middle match up perfectly. Not sure why it is created like this but it causes the backlight to not shine through correctly so I turned my backlight off. However, other than that (and without the backlight on), it fits perfectly and is so cute! Plus i havent found any other keyboard covers like this where there isnt a complaint about the letters not matching up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 26, 2011
This is an extremely cheap way to protect your macbook. I had a kid spill into my keyboard a few years back at a party I was dj'ing and it ended up costing me a hard drive. This completely prevents the possibility of that ever happening again and it looks awesome! The letters don't line up perfectly with my keyboard but it's negligible. It just kinda makes the letters look 3D, which I'm way into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, November 23, 2013
Looks great, I love the color and I don't have a problem typing on It at all. Really great price for what you get. Fast shipping too!