Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 206 questions
vote
in main menu, press setup icon to enter setup interface. press radio button icon, and insert password 123456 then press ok, the menu from which you can select the radio frequency will show press "radio region" and select the desired frequency by presing the up and down arrow, then press it and setting is finished. This is actually is the book that came with the unit on page 17
Feb 8, 2014 by la
votes
Generically "yes". I don't have an Altima, but looking on the internet, it seems your dash will accept a Double DIN (a double height) Radio. Devil will be in the details of what other stuff came with it. Internet seems to want to make a distinction on your car about Bose Sound. Other gem of information, get the wiring kit for your car. I found it much easier to install when I could plug in one end into the standard wiring harness and just worry about connecting the wire to the radio's wiring harness.
Jun 26, 2014 by William T C
votes
It will if you ground the parking wire.
Apr 22, 2015 by wildwing
votes
I didnt need one for my car
Feb 25, 2015 by Jennyfer M.
votes
The BOSS BV9362bi needs (a) the orange wire connected to the reverse lights (to trigger the switch to the rear camera view), and (b) the yellow/light yellow wire connected to the camera (for video input.) When you switch into reverse, the orange wire automatically overrides whatever is on the screen; and the other takes the input from the camera. For more info, the wiring manual is available at https://www.manualowl.com/m/Boss%20Audio/BV9362BI/Manual/365341. Please refer to page 48
Dec 25, 2014 by Robert Symmes
votes
Hello. Yes, you will need a wiring harness and dash kit to complete the installation.
Feb 11, 2015 by BOSS AUDIO TSA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
I'm not sure about it....I install it in my ford E250 2004 ..and it fit perfect ....and yes you can do it your self....
Feb 25, 2015 by Jose T.
votes
Hello Mohamed. This radio will fit, and function in your 2009 Toyota Sienna. You will also need an installation kit, and a wire harness to complete the installation.
Dec 10, 2014 by Alex Ence  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Hello. Yes, this radio will fit your vehicle. You will need a dash kit, a wire harness, and an antenna adapter to complete the installation.
Apr 8, 2015 by BOSS AUDIO TSA  MANUFACTURER 
votes
Hello. Please make sure that the USB thumb drive, or SD card is no larger than 16GB. Also ensure that it is formatted for Fat-32, and it does not contain more than 99 folders and subfolders total. We only recommend using .Avi and .M4v file formatted video.
Jan 6, 2015 by BOSS AUDIO TSA  MANUFACTURER 
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   21   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers