5.0 out of 5 stars I've always been a CK man. This changes things.
Like most red-blooded American men, I was born with a pair of Fruit of the Loom whitey tighties wrapped around my keister. Only filthy Mudbloods are born with Hanes. It was at the ceremony of Manhood (where we fly with the eagles and drink buffalo blood) that I was gifted my cK boxer briefs. The freedom. The airflow. The relief for my family jewels.

I had to...
Published 19 months ago by Lawrence Wang

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh....
Published on December 31, 2011 by iAmRafy

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...., December 31, 2011
I have to agree with most of the reviews of this product. They are quite low, I'm 6'2 and my "member" reach down farther than the length of the briefs. They are VERY loose on the legs, I have 23 inch thighs and they are about half and inch too loose. Not shabby of boxers but these are more like model briefs which are cool to wear once in a blue moon when on a hot date or so, But not to wear on a regular basis. Long tag is removable, For me they are not too small, Im a 34 waist and I use a medium. Fit perfectly...Just too short and loose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality has changed, February 16, 2012
This is the 3rd time I have purchased this article. There is a new tag that will have to be cut out, and the elastic waistband has shrivelled the first time through the wash. I am disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than normal and just ok., December 3, 2011
This review is from: BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Cotton Boxer Brief 3 Pack (Apparel)
The sizing appears to be about 1/2 size off. The tag is a bit too long, and overall they aren't holding up very well. I think I am going to make this a one time purchase and stick with other brands instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boss?, February 11, 2012
These definitely feel a size tighter than normal... kinda rides up my crack and cramps my junk. But after repeated use, I have gotten accustomed to the feel.

But, there is no pee hole! Oops. A simple thing that I overlooked, but should be included automatically on most briefs, no?

5.0 out of 5 stars I've always been a CK man. This changes things., December 11, 2012

I had to have more. Except good God have you seen the price for a pair? Ridiculous.

These Hugo Boss ones do the trick. And at this price, quite worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars go for 1 size bigger..., December 14, 2011
Emre Ender Disli (Santa Barbara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I like the product overall.. The only thing i will suggest is go for 1 size bigger than ur regular size (if you wear L than go for XL)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lower quality but higher price, August 30, 2013
I was happy with the last set I purchased, but these don't fit as good and have a cheaper quality material. They almost look like women's lingerie because they are loose around the legs. I won't be buying anything from Hugo Boss again. Rip me off once, shame on you. Rip me off twice, shame on me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless after one wash, April 8, 2013
Probably the worst boxers I have ever purchased. I have several Hugo Boss that were pretty good so I decided to try these. After one wash they become so lose they are uncomfortable. Even when you put them on the first time, you can notice they are a bad purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars double tagged, January 6, 2013
This review is from: BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Cotton Boxer Brief 3 Pack (Apparel)
great fit but they have 2 long hanging tags that don't feel comfortable , so I cut the off. now they work

1.0 out of 5 stars What A disappointment, January 4, 2013
Steve (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
When I first reviewed this product I gave it 5 stars and the review below. However, after one washing 3 of 6 ordered have already started coming apart. The elastic is seperating from the fabric. Also very small pinholes appear. I'm beginning to think that the product shipped is a knock-off. When brand new, they seem great, but after one washing the terrible quality sure comes through. Really starting to learn that buying clothing items on Amazon is a big gamble. Here's my original review:
Great Product and Pricing
This product has not changed in so many years. They're the fit and quality that Calvin Klien used to be. Just can't beat the price on Amazon. Macy's is much higher and even Marshalls is very close to the price on Amazon; with sales tax they're even higher.

BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Boxer 3 Pack, Black, Large