4.0 out of 5 stars good fit.
i used to buy this brand, the first time i bought, size L. becausa my waist size its 32-34 and was to big, i bought this time the M size its tight, and soft , this trunks are fits perfect
Published 20 months ago by francisco javier escobar

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last
I have now purchased two batches on Hugo Boss underwear for men. Both had tears in then within weeks of purchase. I now have six pairs of underwear with holes in them and in the same exact area. Certainly not the quality you would expect from such a brand
Published 7 months ago by Firas Maksad

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit., April 11, 2013
francisco javier escobar (POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last, May 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality product, October 14, 2013
Quality is great, but size compared to others I ordered in same size was a little small.
Still very nice, just a little tight

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality but they are much tighter than they need to be, July 28, 2013
Really nice fit (I purchased the medium size) and great material until after one wash and dry they seem to have gotten smaller (or I have gotten bigger hah!) THey are in my weekly rotation but they aren't as comfortable as my FTLs also in a size medium. Great colors too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, June 5, 2014
Well when I was ordering this product I was not sure if this is gonna be good. Well, it fits perfect and the material is great and it looks good! I'm very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 8, 2014
All is OK

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with version bought at Nordstrom's, April 23, 2014
I usually wear a Large, but recently I found a three pack of Hugo Boss trunks at Nordstrom's (all black with open fly) and thought that they would run small so I purchased an XL. The fit was almost perfect, so I bought these in XL on Amazon excited about the new trunks. Well, though they seemed to be the same, they had no open fly, no tag (only print on the inside which I am fine with) but they were also as snug as my large boxers. I confirmed the box and trunks, all said XL. I'm okay with the purchase but I really wanted a more relaxed fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 20, 2014
Because they are very very good. For me these underwear are very comfortable and useful. I am happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like many of you, September 1, 2014
Aaron (Berkeley, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I did a bit of shopping around before I bought these. Like many of you, I've had plenty of bad experiences in the past with other brands. I was really tired of buying a $20 pair to just not wear them. And weirdly stores don't like returning used underwear ...

For me at least, these are great. They're soft, very comfortable, fit well, and best of all don't ride up or restrict circulation around the legs like many others. They come in great colors and seem to be reasonably well constructed so I trust they'll last an average amount of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Dissatisfied, September 20, 2014
The fabric on the medium size was very different than the fabric that was used in the small. The small size I had ordered had more elasticity and were much softer. The medium was a much lower quality fabric and definitely not worth the price I paid. They don't stretch very well (as an underwear fabric should) and feel more constraining than comfortable. The low quality makes me believe I received a Hugo Boss rip-off since this is the first time I have come across this issue in a Hugo Boss underwear product. Very disappointing.

BOSS HUGO BOSS Men's Cotton 3 Pack Trunk