4.0 out of 5 stars Great EdT, awful delivery.
Published 18 months ago by Luiz Felipe Aguieiras

Published 21 months ago by EmKay80

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon does not accept returns on 'Flammable' products. Please save your money, May 20, 2013
EmKay80 (CHICAGO, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
Do not give Amazon your business when it comes to products they do not accept returns on. They sure can mail you a flammable product but will not accept return on the same. What I got was the cologne in a used worn out box. I could not gift the spray in that box. To top it off the metal sphere had an ugly dent on one side. I have seen testers in better condition at department stores. Shame on Amazon!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great EdT, awful delivery., August 9, 2013
I was so happy to receive my package (bought a Hugo Element 3oz and the In Motion 3oz) today but very dissappointed to see that the Boss In Motion had already been opened and used by someone else. There were clear signs: the lack of plastic on the box, the crease on the box lid indicating someone had opened it before, and perfume coming out on the first pump instead of having to pump a few times before getting a spray. Although the amount apparently used was not much (it is rather hard to tell due to package design) I paid to have a bottle that's 100% unused, brand new. If I were to give this as a gift I couldn't! The other one came wrapped and sealed in plastic, why did this one not? It's a great fragrance, but lost 1 star because the delivery issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugo boss, October 12, 2013
Can't beat Amazone on there men cologne beats getting ripped off at mall or cruise ships super happy with price and service great smell to it girls love it when I rub it on my shaft or when it's salad time one spray like new man

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it because it was not original one, it's smell was not stable, July 26, 2013
I don't like it because it was not original one, it's smell was not stable, I think I threw out my money, I am disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Smell, Even Better Design, November 20, 2014
Hugo Boss is obviously known for making some of the best suits and fragrances in the world and 'Boss in Motion' is no exception. This is a perfectly sized cologne to travel with, it smells great and was very well designed (reminiscent of the 'Thermal Detonator' from Star Wars).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 10, 2014
Very good product, I recommend it. Excellent quality, as it says the publication. presentation is very good, the price adjusted.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 27, 2014
this product is not original, the aroma fades quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 4, 2014
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller, 100%, July 8, 2014
I am from Venezuela, the item was as described in the publication, without details. Excellent seller, 100% recommended