Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on May 20, 2013
Do not give Amazon your business when it comes to products they do not accept returns on. They sure can mail you a flammable product but will not accept return on the same. What I got was the cologne in a used worn out box. I could not gift the spray in that box. To top it off the metal sphere had an ugly dent on one side. I have seen testers in better condition at department stores. Shame on Amazon!!
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2013
I was so happy to receive my package (bought a Hugo Element 3oz and the In Motion 3oz) today but very dissappointed to see that the Boss In Motion had already been opened and used by someone else. There were clear signs: the lack of plastic on the box, the crease on the box lid indicating someone had opened it before, and perfume coming out on the first pump instead of having to pump a few times before getting a spray. Although the amount apparently used was not much (it is rather hard to tell due to package design) I paid to have a bottle that's 100% unused, brand new. If I were to give this as a gift I couldn't! The other one came wrapped and sealed in plastic, why did this one not? It's a great fragrance, but lost 1 star because the delivery issue.
22 comments14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2013
I wanted it as a gift for my friend, but is was opened, it was not packed as a new one, I did not pay for it little money and I think I threw out my money, I am very very disappointed. If i knew that it was not be packed I would not buy it here. I recomand not to buy this item. Site misleading that it/s condition is new.
on October 12, 2013
Can't beat Amazone on there men cologne beats getting ripped off at mall or cruise ships super happy with price and service great smell to it girls love it when I rub it on my shaft or when it's salad time one spray like new man
on November 20, 2014
Hugo Boss is obviously known for making some of the best suits and fragrances in the world and 'Boss in Motion' is no exception. This is a perfectly sized cologne to travel with, it smells great and was very well designed (reminiscent of the 'Thermal Detonator' from Star Wars).
on December 27, 2014
this product is not original, the aroma fades quickly
on March 10, 2014
Very good product, I recommend it. Excellent quality, as it says the publication. presentation is very good, the price adjusted.
on August 15, 2012
This is my husbands favorite cologne and I have to agree that it is a very nice fragrance. It's difficult to find and often expensive; however, amazon was very helpful in locating the cologne at a reasonable price and we received it within a couple of days. I'm impressed. Thank you!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
This spray is so amazing. I always feel like a complete boss when i wear it. I cant promise you'll get laid, but I do know you'll feel just awesome when you wear it. I owned this back in 2005 and jumped at the opportunity to buy it again when i remembered its name.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2007
One of the best fragrance for men that you can find. As good as regular hugo boss. But only if you like more sweet smells. Similar to C.H. 212 for men.