|Item Weight||6.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.2 x 4 x 15.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||650S4-1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
BOSTITCH 650S4-1 1-to-2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Stapler
|Price:||$385.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$338.46 (47%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1- to 2-Inch 16-gauge medium crown stapler
- 340 in./lbs. of driving power; depth adjustment; jam-free magazine
- Molded rubber comfort grip designed to last longer; magazine holds 160 staples
- Tool-free 360-Degree exhaust port; narrow nose for better visibility
- 10.69 by 14.31-Inch; 4-1/2-Pound; 7-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A powerful tool, the staplers 340 inch-pounds of driving oomph easily shoots nails up to 2 inches long into hard furniture frames and thick cedar shingles. The handy depth adjustment means theres no splitting when working with softer, thinner materials like pine pallets and crates. Not enough can be said about the depth adjustment, which is a joy to use, and is versatile enough to fine-tune a wide variety of applications. The stapler drives 16-gauge, 1- to 2-inch-long staples with medium-size (½-inch) crowns (staples that work great for roof decking, fence construction, sheathing, even irregular cedar shingle work). And, weighing just 4-1/2 pounds, the tool wont tear off your wrist during all-day stapling projects--even in awkward positions.
The tools jam-free magazine means no more cleaning bent staples out of the nose--otherwise a real hassle when youre on scaffolding or up high on a steep roof. A narrow nose enhances visibility and accuracy--a boon for working in tight quarters where theres no room to angle your head to the left or right. The staplers exhaust port rotates 360 degrees with one finger, so you can redirect discharge on the fly and staple your way up one side of a corner, for example, and then down the other without having to hold the tool at a funky angle. For optimal comfort and control, the handle features a molded rubber grip. The purchase is covered by a Bostitch 7-year warranty. --Brian D. Olson
What's in the Box
Top Customer Reviews
- Will drive a 2" staple. I believe the 7/16" crown staplers only drive a 1.75" staple.
- 16 gauge fasteners are thicker than 15 gauge, thus stronger.
- The staples have a lot of holding power
- The sequential trip makes for quick work
- Power (see con) is more than adequate for pine, plywood, etc.
- Staples do not split the wood as fast as a thicker nail
- Staples do not penetrate past the surface as a nail will
- Staples do not pull thru the wood if the wood pieces are seperated as a nail will.
- Hard to find staples
- Power (see pro) is less than adequate for hickory. I had to use the 15 ga finish nailer set to max pressure 110psi. I am using my whimpy compressor so I do not get effective or lasting pressure. My big compressor is not hooked up yet.