5.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch FLN200 2" Flooring Cleat
The 2" cleats were great floor nailing down the bamboo flooring the we had. We could not be happier. We had no problem with the cleats going in straight and feeding throught the nailer. The porter Cable nailer is also an awesome piece of equipment. I would reconmend it to all. The price of the cleats was very fair and reasonable.
Published on March 3, 2006 by Wayne Armitage

3.0 out of 5 stars need more nails
If you are installing 2 1/4" hardwood flooring, one box(1000 nails) is needed per 100 SF - nailing every 6-8"
Published on December 2, 2002 by flooring guy

3.0 out of 5 stars need more nails, December 2, 2002
flooring guy (Homer, Alaska United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOSTITCH FLN-200 2-Inch Flooring L-Nail, 1000-Per Box (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch FLN200 2" Flooring Cleat, March 3, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hardwood floors!, October 5, 2010
Edward Dion (Fall River, MA) - See all my reviews
I used these to secure down 3/4" thick Bruce Oak hardwood floors, they penetrate the flooring and the 3/4" subfloor with approx. 1/4" protruding below the subfloor. They hold very tight which is perfect. No complaints with these nails.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch FLN-200 Flooring Nails, December 28, 2010
This is by far the best price I have seen for these nails. I did have to return the first shipment because it wasn't packaged properly and the nail strips were all broke apart, but they paid for return postage and shipped a new box out right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy though Amazon---not in the store, December 22, 2010
James H. Wilson (Newport News, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
As to quality---they are nails. Good nails. But buy them through Amazon. They cost nearly twice as much in the home-center type stores. And the smaller hardware stores often do not carry flooring fastners. I am using these in a Ramsond floor nail gun and they work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nails, November 5, 2009
These are great flooring nails. I bought a Ramsond flooring nailer and these nails worked flawlessly with it ($150@ebay). They load easy and we've only had one jam. (may have been operator error) I was able to take the nailer apart and pull the fragmented nails out. They're a little soft, which makes setting them difficult, but the teeth on the nails get a good bite. I've laid about 900 sq ft of flooring and haven't had but a few squeaks which were remedied by screws from below the subfloor and top nailing.

Generally, I'm putting the nails 6"-8" apart with a minimum of 3 nails per board. They lay a tight floor and the nails and nailer are able to pull boards that aren't true in straight and hold them. I've only had a few boxes with separated rows in them. They still load fine and fire fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor packing, September 18, 2012
I actually never got to use these nails as the first box received the nail box came apart due to lack of packing material and all the nail strips where broken apart into little sections. Amazon promptly arranged for pickup and return and I opted for a replacement. That came today and it was the same as the first shipment. Just asked for a return and refund. Both times I submitted pictures clearly showing the problem but apparently they don't look at them. Just a little packing material to keep the box containing the nails from opening and spilling out contents into the larger shipping box would solve the problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging in shipment, October 12, 2011
I was happy to receive my shipment within three days of the order but like others I was disappointed with the way the cleats were packaged. One box broke open and and several rails of cleats splintered into dozens of pieces. I guess I'll push then off to the side and hope I don't have to feed 10-20 cleats into the nailer at a time. Bottom line, they were cheaper than the big box store but since 20% are in small pieces where exactly is the savings. Not worth the hassle, buy them at HD where you can open the box and inspect them. Poor job Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nailed, September 12, 2009
T. Hamel (Morgan Hill, CA USA) - See all my reviews
After driving more than 20,000 of these puppies into hard maple flooring with a manual Bostitch floor nailer and never once having a nail bend or jam, I can without reservation say these Bostitch nails are far superior to Brand X nails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!!!, December 15, 2010
I've bought and used these nails before from our local homecare centers and they are high quality. To be able to purchase them at an approx 40% discount is even better! And the free shipping makes this deal priceless!!! :-)

BOSTITCH FLN-200 2-Inch Flooring L-Nail, 1000-Per Box