5.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch FLN200 2" Flooring Cleat
The 2" cleats were great floor nailing down the bamboo flooring the we had. We could not be happier. We had no problem with the cleats going in straight and feeding throught the nailer. The porter Cable nailer is also an awesome piece of equipment. I would reconmend it to all. The price of the cleats was very fair and reasonable.
Published on March 3, 2006 by Wayne Armitage

3.0 out of 5 stars need more nails
If you are installing 2 1/4" hardwood flooring, one box(1000 nails) is needed per 100 SF - nailing every 6-8"
Published on December 2, 2002 by flooring guy

3.0 out of 5 stars need more nails, December 2, 2002
flooring guy (Homer, Alaska United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOSTITCH FLN-200 2-Inch Flooring L-Nail, 1000-Per Box (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch FLN200 2" Flooring Cleat, March 3, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hardwood floors!, October 5, 2010
Edward Dion (Fall River, MA) - See all my reviews
I used these to secure down 3/4" thick Bruce Oak hardwood floors, they penetrate the flooring and the 3/4" subfloor with approx. 1/4" protruding below the subfloor. They hold very tight which is perfect. No complaints with these nails.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch FLN-200 Flooring Nails, December 28, 2010
This is by far the best price I have seen for these nails. I did have to return the first shipment because it wasn't packaged properly and the nail strips were all broke apart, but they paid for return postage and shipped a new box out right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy though Amazon---not in the store, December 22, 2010
James H. Wilson (Newport News, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
As to quality---they are nails. Good nails. But buy them through Amazon. They cost nearly twice as much in the home-center type stores. And the smaller hardware stores often do not carry flooring fastners. I am using these in a Ramsond floor nail gun and they work fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't receive as shown, January 13, 2012
We didn't receive the nails as shown on amazon's site. We received the nails loose in a huge box, so they were broken apart and unusable. There was no box showing that the nails we received were in fact Bostitch nails. When we tried to use the nails we received they jammed or went into the wood and bent. These were totaly worthless. We went to a local store and purchased a real box of Bostitch nails and they worked perfectly. Don't waste your $ on these nails.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch Flooring Nails FLN200 2-inch 1000 per box, March 18, 2012
These nails should come in strips all connected. I ordered 2 boxes for a total of 2000 nails. When I received the box, I was shocked to see they were all broken single pieces. You can't load a Hardwood floor nailer with little pieces. I was very disapointed. If you try to load your nailer with these little pieces they will jam your nailer up and cause lots of problems. Needless to say, I sent them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nails, November 5, 2009
These are great flooring nails. I bought a Ramsond flooring nailer and these nails worked flawlessly with it ($150@ebay). They load easy and we've only had one jam. (may have been operator error) I was able to take the nailer apart and pull the fragmented nails out. They're a little soft, which makes setting them difficult, but the teeth on the nails get a good bite. I've laid about 900 sq ft of flooring and haven't had but a few squeaks which were remedied by screws from below the subfloor and top nailing.

Generally, I'm putting the nails 6"-8" apart with a minimum of 3 nails per board. They lay a tight floor and the nails and nailer are able to pull boards that aren't true in straight and hold them. I've only had a few boxes with separated rows in them. They still load fine and fire fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor packing, September 18, 2012
I actually never got to use these nails as the first box received the nail box came apart due to lack of packing material and all the nail strips where broken apart into little sections. Amazon promptly arranged for pickup and return and I opted for a replacement. That came today and it was the same as the first shipment. Just asked for a return and refund. Both times I submitted pictures clearly showing the problem but apparently they don't look at them. Just a little packing material to keep the box containing the nails from opening and spilling out contents into the larger shipping box would solve the problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for shipping., January 10, 2012
I have to mention that the nails are superb. Excellent holding power and no jams. Made in Canada, not overseas.

The nails are packed in a paper box which is not suitable for shipping. Ordered 4 packs,
all arrived in pieces. Bostitch should use a different packaging material
for online stores. My advise, buy locally. It costs $5 more per 1000 than on Amazon in my local HD.

BOSTITCH FLN-200 2-Inch Flooring L-Nail, 1000-Per Box