|Item Weight||4.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 12 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||HP118K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||bare-tool; case|
|Warranty Description||7 Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
BOSTITCH HP118K 23-Gauge 1/2-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch Pin Nailer
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$114.45 (49%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1/2-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch 23-Gauge Pin Nailer, Low-Profile Nose-Piece Tapers for Clear Site
- Adjustable High/Lower Power Switch for Depth Control and Longer Life
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminum Housing
- Includes Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Oil, Nail Selection, Carrying Case, and Belt Hook
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 1/2-inch to 1-3/16-inch 23-gauge pin nailer; low-profile nose-piece tapers for clear site
- Adjustable high/lower power switch for depth control and longer life
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing
- Includes nailer, oil, abrasive, and kit box
- 7.81 by 9.06 by 1.6 inches; 2.3 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
Need more information on this product? Click here to ask.
The kit includes the pin nailer, tool lubricant, and a set of 23-gauge pin nails, all transportable in an exclusive Bostitch carrying case. View larger .
The over-molded comfort grip is designed for easy, no-slip maneuvering. View larger .
The tapered nosepiece achieves precision for intricate work like picture framing. View larger .
Designed to keep you in control at all times, this nailer offers an adjustable high/low power control that sets pin depths without requiring you to adjust your compressor setting. It backs this precision with the ability to deliver 60 in./lbs. of driving power, so you can be sure that each pin is securely seated.
With the ability to handle 23-gauge headless pin nails that range from 1/2 inch to 1-3/16 inches, this nailer enables you to utilize a wide range of fasteners for job-specific performance. And its magazine capacity of 200 pins allows you to work without stopping to reload.
Ergonomic Design for Comfort and Convenience
The HP118K offers a full range of design features dedicated to smooth, safe, and intuitive use. It features a low-profile nosepiece that tapers down to the contact point which offers a clear line-of-site for perfect placement. An over-molded grip ensures slip-free handling, and it is balanced to sit comfortably in your hand during extended use. And, for added comfort while you work, the nailer's rear exhaust directs air away from your face. The pin nailer also features a reversible belt hook for convenience on the job.
Its compact body is easy to maneuver, which is of particular importance when doing intricate work like crafting custom cabinetry or picture frames, and, thanks to a durable, lightweight aluminum housing, it weighs just 2.5 pounds.
Reliable, Pneumatic Performance
This lightweight durable tool operates between 70 and 120 PSI and includes a 1/4-inch NPT fitting for easy coupling with your air hose and compressor.
This pin nailer is backed by a manufacturer's 7-year limited warranty.
How to Load the HP118K
1. Depress the spring loaded lever as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.1.
2. Pull sliding portion of magazine back as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.2
3. Load the stick of pins as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.3 with the arrow pattern pointing down as shown. If pins have black dots instead of arrows, the dots should be positioned up.
4. Close magazine as shown bewlow in loading instructions Fig.4 until it latches in the forward position. The tool is now ready for use.
What's in the Box
HP118K 23-Gauge Pin Nailer; 1/4-inch air fitting; 500 each of 1/2-inch pins, 3/4-inch pins, and 1-inch pins; tool lubricant; and carrying case.
23 ga. 1/2" Headless Pin Nails - 3,000 ct.
Load instructions. View larger.
Top Customer Reviews
...to follow up, this pinner is but a continuing let down. production installation of hardwood is the name, having the pin hold the pieces is but half the game. the many, the proud. i have a quick learning curve, now i've got a grex.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the worst gun I have ever had,it has never worked right from the day I bought it. It will never work at all now either, I just spent 5 minutes trying to throw it through my... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ron Hager
Works great and holds 2 clips of pins in the track. Has set 1 3/16 pins well in both hardwood moldings and Formica cabinet fillers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stc2581
Great nailer - great quality, as usual from Bostitch Their tools will always make excellent Xmas gifts. For house repair and trim work, I would suggest the Pin - nailer.. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Brian Tusler
Small pins take some effort to load. Otherwise unit works very well.Published 4 months ago by Carl M.
I bought these to replace an inferior brand nailer and they have performed great. Definitely better to go with a brand you can trust then to buy cheap off brands.Published 5 months ago by David Gonzales