4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!
I am in the process of replacing all my old rubber and Pvc hoses with Poly hoses and I recently received this one.

Published on February 16, 2006 by Robert Owens

3.0 out of 5 stars To much memory!
A decent hose but carries the woundup memory for far to long,even after laying in the sun. Works good but is a tripping hazard for the first week or so.
Published 16 months ago by Fred L. Amerman

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, February 16, 2006
Robert Owens "rdo_jeep" (Kingsland, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOSTITCH PRO-1450 ProzHoze 1/4-Inch x 50 Premium Polyurethane Air Hose (Tools & Home Improvement)

If you have ever been in the situation where the weight of your air hose either drags your nail gun off the roof or just becomes a hassle to drag up and down a ladder or scaffolding, then you need these hoses. They are so light that you barely notice that it's there. I live in the south so the cold weather performance isn't an issue for me, but I can tell you that they are very flexible. The only complaint that I have is that when you roll it up it tends to want to twist. It may get better as it gets broken in.

5.0 out of 5 stars No trip hazards with this hose, January 18, 2012
I'd been using Hitachi 1/4" polyurethane hose. It was light and seems to be durable but it had one serious problem. It wouldn't lay flat. The Hitachi hose coiled up creating a trip hazard and constantly getting tangled up around your feet. While working in a new home I saw someone using the Bostitch ProzHoze. Just as light as the Hitachi hose I was using but it would lay flat on the floor. I can't speak for it's durability as I have not owned the ProzHoze for very long. I now only use the Hitachi hose for long runs and hook it to the compressor so it won't be around me or my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best AIr Hose, May 8, 2012
As for most purchase I make I research them before buying. I lean towards being old school so I first started looking at rubber hoses. I had not heard of the poly hoses. When I did a search here on Amazon I found several poly hoses. The Bostich ProHoze had great reviews so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It has performed just as everyone says it would. It is so light it does not weigh my nail guns down like the old rubber hoses used to. It feels durable and well made. I will never use old school rubber hoses again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Air Hose, May 20, 2010
I love these 1/4" air hoses. This hose seems tougher than the Hitachi and is still very flexible. Great for roofing and siding and even delivers enough air to run my Bostitch framer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight air hose, February 5, 2011
Joe MacPherson (Vershire, Vermont USA) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent hose. Very light weight it is almost as if nothing is attached to the nail gun. I just replaced some 20 year old hoses that had begun to leak air. I would have replaced them sooner if I had known this was available. I do finish carpentry and this clean enough that it will not mar completed work or other rooms that it is running through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 8, 2010
What a great buy! The extreme flexability and lightweight of this hose makes using any nailer much easier. When working on scaffolding you are never fighting the weight of the hose. I could not go without this hose!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My description would likely void my warranty, December 23, 2013
N. Harrington (Boulder Creek, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This hose has seen some major use with contractors, day laborers, cats and clumsy people and it has shrugged off all of it to work time after time. No holes, no punctures, no rips, nothing. Had tools dropped on it, boards fall on it, people walking on it, tripping over it and you would never know by looking at it. It's been used with tools attached to a compressor 3 stories down while on a ladder and on scaffolding. Having such a lite weight hose was great! Used it to lower the tools and even help get them up sometimes. Never any problems. Also, i wish they could make extension cords that refused to tangle the way this does.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight non marking air hose, July 11, 2009
ust as the title says, this hose is lightweight, it's very flexible, and won't mark stuff when pulled around corners, etc. I think it's a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Light Hose, June 24, 2009
I have this hose and a regular hose and this polyurethane air hose easily is half the weight of the standard hose. Performs as expected. I do wish air hoses came with the standard quick connects on the ends as it is annoying to have to always go and find or buy more of them. However, this seems to be common to many products in this category.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Air Hose. Rolls out straight but is easily coiled for storage., January 17, 2014
Strong and well made but lite weight. This air hose rolls out easy and straight but is easily coiled for storage.

Rate and Discover Movies