5.0 out of 5 stars fine product, poor packaging
Not much to say about the nails - They are exactly as described and fit my Bostitch nailer.
Sadly, Amazon shipped them loose in a cardboard box. The factory package broke open and the 4" sticks of nails were broken into 1/2 to 2" clumps. They still work, just more of a hassle loading.
Published on May 20, 2008 by Karl

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think you could damage nails!
Published on April 15, 2009 by J. Deevy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fine product, poor packaging, May 20, 2008
This review is from: BOSTITCH SB16-2.00-1M 2-Inch by 16 Gauge Bright Finish Nail (1,000 per Box) (Tools & Home Improvement)

4.0 out of 5 stars finishing nails, July 27, 2010
I found out about the product via the Bostitch web-site. The ad on the Bostitch Web-Site specifically noted that I was buying 2,000 nails, and I received only 1,000 nails. I spoke with a rep at Bostitch who told me that she knew nothing of what I spoke, and that I was to call Amazon. I was also unable to reach a human at Amazon.
Be certain that you read the web-page & any advertisements with extreme care. I also found out that the same product at a Home Center sells for 40% less than what I paid at Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think you could damage nails!, April 15, 2009
J. Deevy (Harleysville, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This package of nails were thrown in a cardboard box along with a new nailer & some bubble packing. During shippment, the plastic packaging for the nails broke open, & the nails got loose. A bunch of the "clips" of nails broke into smaller pieces (still useable, but a pain), and some dribbled out of the cardboard box seams on my driveway, sidewalk, & front porch. Next time, I'll buy them at a store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipping not good, April 4, 2014
The price on these are about $5 less than the box stores but the product comes in a padded envelope and with all the tossing during shipping the casing that holds the nails comes apart, causing the nails to come loose in the package. Still usable, I may pay the $5 extra to avoid loosing time looking thru and piecing together the nail blocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bostitch quality, as usual. These are top quality. Never a jam using when used in my Bostitch & Hitachi guns., March 30, 2014
Bostitch quality, as usual. These are top quality. Never a jam using in my Bostitch & Hitachi nailers. Used for both pt studs & plywood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company!, February 17, 2014
Bostitch products are great. These were just nails, but they fit and do exactly what I need them to do. Priced right and arrived quickly via Prime.

4.0 out of 5 stars bostitch finish nail, May 16, 2013
The bostitch finish nails get the job done right every time. They save our valuable time by doing it right the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Nail, January 27, 2013
This nail fits the nailer and does the job well. Only problem is related to shipping these. The extra denity/weight requires better packing materials to cushion the rough handling. They arrive with the nail packages all broken and the nails split up and randomly strewn in the over package.

3.0 out of 5 stars nails, November 30, 2012
Very good product very good investment for my prodject. Im very happy i found and bought this item. Good item for my project makes me proud to have found this

5.0 out of 5 stars bostitch 2-1/2 inch 16 gauge finish nail, November 8, 2011
All 1000 nails worked well. There was not a single jam. The nails were used with a bostitch finish nailer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›