5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!
Published on November 11, 2011 by CiCi

2.0 out of 5 stars telephoto lens for D3100
I was unaware that this lens did not fit a SLR D3100 camera that has AF. I was very disappointed.
Published on July 3, 2012 by jim

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, November 11, 2011
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
This product is nothing short of AWESOME! I love this lens! I seen the before and after photo of the product in use and I wasn't sure if it was true, but behold it was true! I have a 300mm lens and I thought that was good enough but when I seen the 500mm lens I had to have it! I use the lens at every sporting event that I attend and the photos that I capture are crisp, clear and it is so up close it's ubelievable!

2.0 out of 5 stars telephoto lens for D3100, July 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 3, 2013
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
I have seen mixed reviews, and actually tried to cancel this product because of that. Luckily it came anyway and I found that I actually prefer to use this lens over my other ones. Yes, it's only manual, and you can only shoot on bright sunny days. It is worth it though. I've taken some very clear pictures with it (and I am a very inexperienced) photographer. I also found if you get a few underexposed shots, you can jazz them up in iPhoto a whole lot. For the price, this is really fun to play around with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, April 24, 2013
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
Keep that in mind. If you want to take photos of things that are not moving, from a distance, this is a decent investment. MUST have tripod or other support

5.0 out of 5 stars mind blowing lens, April 26, 2014
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
I brought this lens after 4 months of thinking and rethinking. When it arrived, my dad shouted at me, my mom beat me, my friends ragged me. But after some days of use, today I am in love with this lens. Amazing quality if you focus your subject right.most importantly its price makes it way more than justified.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be user friendlier., February 14, 2013
Jackp (Miami, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
I changed My review after I play more with it. It is not working the way I expected, but I got it working. One of the reviews said that this is not for amateur. I am an amateur and I have to agree with that review. I got some professional help to make it work on my camera.I do not like the fact that I can take pictures only with the setting on manual. But for the price, what can I say.

3.0 out of 5 stars You are not going to get really great photos with this lens but it is ok for ..., August 31, 2014
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
You are not going to get really great photos with this lens but it is ok for playing around with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Lens ever, January 3, 2013
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
I bought this Lens back in July of last year for my camera so I could take pictures for animals from a distance so I wouldn't scare them away when I took photos of them and it worked in that respect, I was able to take the photos with out scaring them BUT the down fall was that the pictures came out too dark to see anything. If you are taking a picture of the sun it will work but if you have sun to your back it wont. Don't wast your time on this lens trust me.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for inexperienced, June 17, 2012
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
Just wanted to say, I think this lense is to be used by someone with a little more experience. Had trouble getting used to the length of it ( you have to use a tripod) but couldn't get it to work in automode. I'm too new to understand all that goes into using this type of lense,found it easy to focus but just couldn't get the shots I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have problems with the lens, January 19, 2013
This review is from: BOWER 500 mm Preset Telephoto Lens (Camera)
I recently bought one of these lenses for a Nikon D3000 and I'm not allowed to take photographs. not identify the camera lens.
I need help to solve the problem.

My email is lrodriguezsaborio@gmail.com