Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 21, 2007 11:46:46 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2007 12:22:06 PM PDT
Hi somebody know if this is the same version of FUTURE SHOP?? look this pictures http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FSM2140702&catid=14739&logon=&langid=EN

look, jigsaw puppet is 3d, you can touch it. SOMEBODY KNOW IF IT IS THE SAME.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2007 6:37:02 PM PDT
yep.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2007 7:20:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 22, 2007 7:22:32 PM PDT
RIKANA says:
It looks cool! But do the DVD's come with slip cases. you know like when SAW came out it had a saw blade floating aroud in blood (red water). and then for SAW 2 it had a 3D image of a skull with a key in its eye. what does SAW 3's slip case look like? Could some one pleas tell me? I'd really want to know.
RI

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2007 7:12:45 AM PDT
Has it got Spanish subtitles? What does the box look like?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2007 9:36:41 AM PDT
The box is almost a see-through black case with a 3-D clown on the cover (jigsaw's puppet)
So yes the DVD box is 3-D, but i must say i was a little disappointed with the box...
The saw 2 case does NOT have the holographic key/skull cover....BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT SEPARATE CASES FOR EACH DVD!!!
The "box set" contains ONE DVD case, a clear black case which contains ALL SIX DISCS
...the discs are the exact matches to the special uncut edition DVDs, but their are no cases for each separate film. Just one. Still a decent price and good gift set but buy the special editions separately.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 21, 2007
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Saw Trilogy (Saw/ Saw II/ Saw III)
The Saw Trilogy (Saw/ Saw II/ Saw III) by Tobin Bell (DVD - 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (37)