4.0 out of 5 stars Box-Chain
Published on May 29, 2008 by Cris»J

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED
I ORDERED THIS CHAIN TO WEAR WITH A WHITE GOLD ONE CARAT DIAMOND PENDANT I OWN, I PUT IT ON THE CHAIN AND IN THE FIRST WEEK, THE CHAIN BROKE, NOT AT THE CLASP BUT ABOUT 3 INCHES FROM THE END...I ALMOST LOST MY DIAMOND, I WOULD NOT ORDER THIS CHAIN AGAIN.
Published on May 12, 2009 by Trudy A. Mann

4.0 out of 5 stars Box-Chain, May 29, 2008
This review is from: BOX1MM Nickel Free Italian Sterling Silver 1mm Box Chain 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 30" Necklace (Jewelry)
This necklace definately looks like a quality product. Its been lasting so far and seems sturdy enough to go the distance. The clasp seems strong even when it got caught on something and got tugged on a bit, it held up and didnt break. Overall the delivery was kinda slow but not terrible plus the product was worth the wait. Beautiful chain - looks good with a pendant. (good comments courtesy of my brothers gf which it was a gift for)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I had been looking for!, December 13, 2007
I had been searching for a silver box chain that was long enough for my husband to wear. This one was perfect for his cross pendent. You can't beat the price, and the shipping was fast also. Great buy, I would recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product great price, October 5, 2007
This is a sturdy chain that's quite comfortable - I wear it 24/7 . Also, the price is much better than I could find locally.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED, May 12, 2009
Trudy A. Mann "TBOOTY" (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, November 5, 2007
This is a beautiful necklace. My 14-year old wears it with a charm all the time; its very sturdy and a great value for the price. It goes very well with any type of charm; very very pleased with this piece.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great For a Couple Months, March 26, 2010
I was astonished to find a sterling silver chain for such a low price. Maybe it was just the chain I ordered, but the clasp broke after less than two months of gentle use. It looks good, lays well and you can't beat the price, but now the next box chain I buy will be at cost plus the price of this one. Not fixable.

UPDATE 2/15/2011: The second chain we ordered from this company also broke with no force. It's a nice chain, but we're moving on to a new brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Basic Chain, December 18, 2007
Scott E. Bindel (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
It's a pretty basic box link chain. My girlfriend is pretty rough on jewelry and it hasn't broken yet, so it must be durable enough. Nothing special to it, but if you are looking to hold a charm, this works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Box Chain, December 9, 2007
The necklace is beautiful! It is very sturdy and exceeded my expectations! You CANNOT find a quality necklace like this anwhere for the price! A must buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for men, June 3, 2010
The necklace very sturdy and strong, I am 5-6 tall and 24" was perfect for my neck. I really love this necklace but is too shiny and it looks like female necklace and very thin. I'm afraid to wear it, so I gave it to my sister, she loves it as well. I'm a little disappointed because the description didn't specifically describe about this necklace whether is for female or male.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Necklace, July 9, 2009
L. McKinney (Springfield, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this necklace for my boyfriend. He thought I had spent alot of money on this chain. This chain is very well made and for the price you can't be it. It went well with the pendant I bought for him and it's a great deal.