4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bracelet - but the clasp already broke.
I received the bracelet way before the expected delivery time - so great shipping service!
Absoultely love the bracelet......bought it for my sister's birthday.....and she loves it more than I did!
But after two times of wearing it, the clasp broke. She cannot wear it unless she ties the chain to the leather band.
Other than this mishap, super cute product...
Published 18 months ago by Hope Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
It's a pretty bracelet but Its really hard to put on because the clasp is so short. It is also very fragile. But it is about the quality you would expect for a cheap bracelet!
Published 13 months ago by Jessica

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, November 7, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, August 21, 2013
It broke the day I got it. It was on my wrist and one of the bands broke. I could deal with that then the next day another broke. Can't be worn now.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke, June 25, 2013
This bracelett is very cute, but it broke right away, after only a couple days of wearing it., am very dissappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the bracelet - but the clasp already broke., June 24, 2013
Other than this mishap, super cute product! Maybe a little more cheaply made than let on though......very disappointed in that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute bracelet, December 19, 2013
After reading other reviews I was nervous about my purchase. I received the bracelets today and they are all in excellent condition. They are really cute and I got them at a fantastic price! Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, September 21, 2013
The style pictured is the one I ordered. I recieved a different version. Cheaply made, the chain that fasten's the clasp broke the next day...

1.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, July 31, 2013
It was to small and it felt very cheap its feals like it can break easly and if I knew I wouldn't have bought it in the first place

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, July 7, 2013
This item is great for the price. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. Super fast shipping! Love it, love it! You won't be disappointed :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely worth the money, October 31, 2013
It is barely worth the price paid, I can't wear it, it is not made well at all. But, I gave it 2 stars as I plan to take the silver pieces off and make them into my own bracelet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!, January 1, 2014
This product looks nothing like the picture. when i receive it, it looks like its been in a war, it was scrach and the silver color was fade it, is the worst purchase i ever made, im soo not happy, i guess thats what i get for that price :((