Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 23, 2008 9:11:41 PM PDT
beelove says:
it's written by an opportunist who claims to be a spiritual advisor. what a crock!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2008 7:59:24 AM PDT
thats not a good enough reason to boycott this book. I still want to read it, but just like the first reviewer said, people are only reading it for the dirt and for the rumors that they have already heard. Maybe its some type of confirmation that people want, I don't know, I read Superhead's first one, I didn't think it would be so well written but it was , fact or fiction it was well written. So we will see about this one . Opporutnists? I don't know , who isn't these days but I still want to know what's inside. This boycott post just makes me want to read it more.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2008 12:11:44 AM PDT
Me says:
Boycott the book, why?

Every book that's ever been written has been written by someone with their own particular quirks. Did whatevery go tell Karrine Steffans not to write the Vixen Diaries because she was a professional ho? I suspect not.

No way whatevery, this book is ordered and is getting read. I have no fear of finding out what people do privately while fronting violence and abuse against gays in public. These people deserve exposing and they ought to think thiemselves lucky this man didn't go further and name them.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2008 6:06:58 PM PDT
A person would be a FOOL to buy this book. YOU'RE BEING PLAYED!!!

#1 If this person were writing the truth, he'd use real names--like Supahead did! Anybody can make up some BS and claim it's true by not mentioning names. He's playing on this your fears of DL men.

#2 Have you seen this guy??!!!! No hot DL celeb man would even look his way. He'd be like the Whoopi Goldberg of the DL groupies. Have you seen how selective these men are when sleeping with attractive groupie WOMEN? They'd be just as selective when choosing a DL man. There are A LOT of goodlooking gay/DL men around they could have--even pay for sex and their silence. Ain't nobody going for his ugly, Flava Flav looking arse!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hiding in Hip Hop: On the Down Low in the Entertainment Industry--from Music to Hollywood
Hiding in Hip Hop: On the Down Low in the Entertainment Industry--from Music to Hollywood by Terrance Dean (Hardcover - May 13, 2008)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (80)