Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 2, 2009
I was pleased with the Product. It worked fast and was able to read the temp of me and my son. Handy to have and for a great value. I checked everywhere even walmart and found this the be the best price even with shipping and handling. I also like to keep one handy. My last one no longer worked and I needed one right away they shipped fast and I was ever so glad to get the one. I usually do not do reviews but I felt this one was worth it. Great value, Great price, Great product.
on September 15, 2009
it gives a beep when it is ready to be used. then when it is finished reading your temperature (takes in about a minute or under) it beeps again telling you that it is finished. This is the only thermometer that I have used so I cannot compare it to any other but it is surprisingly easy to use. It has one button which turns it on as well as off. I think that it is pretty simple to use but then this is the only thermometer that I have experience with
on January 8, 2013
Due to its extreme taper and weighty display/battery end, this thermometer tends to slip out of your mouth. If you don't want to hold it in place with your hand, it takes some gymnastics with your tongue to keep it properly positioned. Harder to use than the old fashioned glass/mercury thermometers.
on July 22, 2008
Item is identical to $10+ models you can purchase at a drug store. Fantastic value. Only complaint is that it arrived 2 weeks late.
on April 14, 2016
I originally reviewed this thermometer and gave it 1 star due to inconsistent readings when using on a young (wiggling) child. An Innovo representative promptly contacted me to address my concerns and issues with the thermometer. She informed me that the variation in temperature is not expected and it sounds like I received a defective product. She sent me a new thermometer to test out and see if I got better, more consistent results, which I did! When using on the forehead I get very consistent results, the biggest variation being 0.1 degree in my testing and that seems to be when I don't maintain constant contact going from temple to temple. I would highly recommend this thermometer, not only because of the consistent results I am receiving and ease of use, but because of the amazing customer service Innovo provides and their commitment to ensuring that customers are completely satisfied with their product.
on January 30, 2010
Thermometer great... the beeps are good, as sometimes you kinda fall asleep again with the thing in your mouth. Would have been better if the display glowed in the dark, but the memory works fine for this - if you want to roll over and go back to sleep the last reading is there when you turn it on again.

Working fine so far!
on June 11, 2012
Has a hole where the switch is located.
I measured a low temperature with it and compared it to a vicks thermometer with a color dial and it was off some. It read a little lower than expected. Should be 98.6 and it was lower than that like 98.3 or so.

Nice case that it comes in but the top doesn't really click or falls off. Is a cheaper thermometer. The item I see in the picture doesn't have the switch near the display where as mine does. The switch can let water in if you go to rinse it after a use. That is one feature I did not like so much.
on March 12, 2010
I am happy to have this addition to my medicine chest. Works great. Does what it is supposed to.
on February 6, 2011
The service from the seller was great. The thermometer is not great quality. It takes anywhere from 2 min to over 5 minutes to get a temperature reading.
on February 19, 2014
Works fine and seems to be accurate. I compared it to a unit we use in the hospital.
Good deal for the low price I paid.