- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00BYKQ32O
- Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (128 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #190,812 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Set of 6 BPA-Free 16-Ounce Capacity Reusable To Go Travel Mugs (Classic)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Reusable travel cup replaces paper and Styrofoam coffee cups
- Made from durable, BPA-free plastic with a textured, nonslip sleeve
- Double-wall insulation keeps drinks hot or cold
- Quarter-turn lid sealing design helps prevent leaks and spills
- Holds up to 16 ounces; microwave and dishwasher-safe
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
On the plus side, they are attractive cups that advertise "double-wall insulation", which was evidenced by the fact that my coffee stayed hot (enough) for over an hour, and they are microwave-friendly for quick warming. These cups are eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe, which are things that are always a win with me. Also, in my opinion, they are priced very well.
On the down side, the "quarter-turn sealing design" seems to loosen at some point if the lids aren't put on just right. This loosening -- and leakage -- has only occurred in two of the cups so far, but is kind of disappointing. My husband said it might be because I tighten the lid too tightly, and asked if I have the Hulk put the lid on for me, but what does he know.
The Hulk's hands are way too big to put these little lids on!
Heat retention is actually pretty good (4/5 stars), I'd say a hot cup of coffee stays hot about an hour, and is warm enough to keep drinking for another two hours after that.
The grips around the sides don't seat perfectly and coffee drips or water get trapped underneath, which will probably get messy in the long run.
Final Score: I would rate the five cups that work average (3/5 stars) and the one that is broken worthless (0/5 stars), so I'm putting my final review score at 2/5 star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are okay if you have easy access to a microwave throughout the day - they don't keep coffee warm long at all. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Olivia O'Herien
These are great to have around. I bought the 6 pack and used a few for the kids teachers as teacher appreciation gift with instant drink mixes inside. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Nanell
This is a nice set of six hot/cold travel cups with individual screw on caps that is well constructed yet relatively light. Read morePublished 13 months ago by D Crowder
Seals are bad, leak all the time, all of them, threw awayPublished 14 months ago by The Rockin' Horse
Lower quality craftsmanship. Lid doesn't screw good from poor engineering. If you just want to buy it and see what cheap cups are, then this is the one.Published 15 months ago by Peter Chou
Cups leak at lid. I've poured hot coffee down my front several times because of the poor seal.Published 17 months ago by Sarah N.