4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!!!!
Published 5 months ago by Kyle Delaney

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
Published 16 months ago by Svetlana

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!!!!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: BPI Sports B4 The Once-Daily Fat Burner, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
PRODUCT WORKS IF YOU DIET RIGHT AND EXERCISE AT LEAST 4 DAYS A WEEK!!!!! Do to the fact it is a thermogenic and has a lot of caffeine, the best way to take this product is spread throughout a 2 month cycle (60 pills) take 1 a day for 3 weeks, followed by 2 weeks off and then do 3 more weeks on and 2 off once again. Just do this until you finish the 2 bottles. this process is used best due to the fact your body will build up a tolerance to the pills if used for more than 3 weeks, and the 2 weeks is used to reset your tolerance. If this product is being used during a cutting cycle be sure to take it with a testosterone enhancer to minimize muscle loss. Peace out girl scouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best if you ACTUALLY WORKOUT, March 31, 2013
Dont expect miracles if all you do is take supplements but no exercise. Laziness doesnt help. You still need to do some workouts dude!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, February 21, 2013
GNC website rates this product at a 4 1/2 stars with 5 reviews. In all honesty, this stuff is terrible. I took it for a whole month while working out and it did absolutely nothing for me, aside from a few pounds which I would have lost anyways with diet and working out. I understand that it is a supplement and not a miracle, but come on! The only thing it is good for is energy but a cup of coffee in the morning will have a similar effect. In addition to that, instead of suppressing appetite, it made me real hungry about an hour after I took the pill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!, March 10, 2013
Tried a lot of this type of product. B4 is by the the best Pre workout product I've tried. Lost 3lbs body fat the first week. Exercise and diet are a must for any of this type of product to work. Smooth energy for the whole day too. No cracked out jitters. Very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped get me over the hurdle I was stuck on., May 6, 2014
W. L. Holder (Phoenix, AZ, USA) - See all my reviews
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After losing about 40 pounds, I had been stuck at the same weight for months. I exercised daily, ate well, but my progress just stopped. I received a sample of this product, and within a couple weeks I had broken through whatever barrier had me stuck. Did it work miracles, no. Did it help get me where I needed along with workout and diet, yes.

I did not get jittery or tingly with this as I do with other workout suppliments. I did notice I would get a moderate headache a few hours after taking it, but it would go away with tylenol and lots of water. I think the headache is related to the cafene.

Overall, I liked the product. I am not sure if it would work as a weight loss product without proper diet and exercise, but I can say it made a noticable change when it was used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, April 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was only willing to try this product for one day. Taken as directed, I begin to feel agitated and jittery. My heart rate accelerated and I found my breathing erratic... like I would need to sigh or take an extremely deep breath. I am likely not the ideal profile for this diet supplement, but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I don't want to disparage the product unfairly, so you will need to be your own judge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing, nada, zip!, April 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've taken quite a few fat burning supplements over the years, going all the way back to products like Metabolift and, guess what, outside of a caffeine kick, NONE of them offer much of anything that you can't get out of a swig of coffee or Mountain Dew. B4 from BPI Sports is just one more addition to the long and neverending list of "supplements" that don't work.

I got absolutely nothing from taking these pills. I didn't feel more energetic, didn't get worn out any faster (or slower), and felt exactly the same way I do after every Insanity workout. I would much rather take 1MR or another pre-workout booster than this stuff.

Stay away!

5.0 out of 5 stars On my second bottle, October 16, 2013
before i used this product I weighed 210. Im 20 yrs old and im 5ft 10. I set a goal to run a half marathon in july. at first I could only run 2 miles. I decided to use this along with my runs. I did notice a rush of energy ( must be the caffeine) especially when I took it late like around 7pm, I couldn't go to sleep till 4 am. its now October and I can finish the half marathon and I weigh 172. of course this pill wont work by itself but with the right push it will work wonders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, July 5, 2013
I originally bought this product from GNC and really enjoyed it so I bought some more off of amazon. I haven't started on the ones from amazon yet but I can say that it has worked for me. I take it 30 mins before working out in the mornings and in the mornings that I don't work out. I usually eat something small like a 90 calorie bar or something. I do warn you that the product does contain a good amount of niacin that causes facial flushing but I found that if I eat a little something with it it doesn't happen. I don't feel jittery throughout the day or nauseous or anything like that. I do think that all products work differently depending on your own anatomy but for me, it has been a good addition to my work out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Another bunch of stimulants, June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So it might be gathered I wasn't all that impressed with this fat burner. It works about as well as any other on the market with some efficacy to make it worth a try. But nothing made it stand out. A package of stimulants devoted to amping up the body, taken every day. The pill is easy enough to take with no irritating side effects and it works a little better with a good work-out routine. Yet this is still not the super pill one might want.

Rate and Discover Movies