BPI Sports B4 The Once-Daily Fat Burner, 710mg 30-Count 710mg
Size: 30 countChange
Price:$23.15 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 3, 2014
PRODUCT WORKS IF YOU DIET RIGHT AND EXERCISE AT LEAST 4 DAYS A WEEK!!!!! Do to the fact it is a thermogenic and has a lot of caffeine, the best way to take this product is spread throughout a 2 month cycle (60 pills) take 1 a day for 3 weeks, followed by 2 weeks off and then do 3 more weeks on and 2 off once again. Just do this until you finish the 2 bottles. this process is used best due to the fact your body will build up a tolerance to the pills if used for more than 3 weeks, and the 2 weeks is used to reset your tolerance. If this product is being used during a cutting cycle be sure to take it with a testosterone enhancer to minimize muscle loss. Peace out girl scouts.
VINE VOICEon May 20, 2014
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Wasn't really sure what to expect being that the primary active ingredient in this is essentially caffeine. I drink about half a pot of coffee a day so I wasn't expecting this to have much effect.

First day I tried it I felt terrible. Nauseous, jittery, I found it hard to focus because I was so effected by the pill. I wasn't sure if this was due to something else so my wife tried one as well before her martial arts class. It's important to note that she also takes ADHD medication, but she ended up having the same reaction I did. My guess is that it's just a lot of caffeine to take in at once.

However the next day I did not have the same problem, I actually felt great. Good energy, focus, not to "cracky" as I call it. It was like a really clean 5 hour energy or something. I was able to work out without any issue and had a pretty good attitude through the whole thing as well.
Also didn't feel any kind of crash or burn-out afterwards which was nice.

After about a week the boost seemed to kind of wear off. My guess is that just like normal caffeine you develop a tolerance and eventually it doesn't do as much. If that's true then just like normal caffeine you could stop using it and it aught to give you a boost again when you get back on it.

Since I don't really like the idea of taking supplements while I work out every time this works for me. Sometimes I just don't have motivation and need a pick me up. This supplement gave me a boost for about a week which got me up and working again. I've stopped taking it to review another supplement for Vine but I'm feeling like I'll come back to this one as it just seems to be more effective.

As far as it burning fat, I can't really say. I am losing weight and getting toned but I'm also working out and moving around a lot more. Since the supplement gives you the energy to workout I can say that it's definitely correlated. I just don't think I would say it's the cause of my weight loss.
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Ever wondered what Bruce Banner feels like when he's turning into the Hulk?

After using this supplement, I may not know for certain but I feel like I have a pretty good idea. Following the instructions on the bottle, I took this half an hour before starting a workout and within half an hour, my heart was racing, I was sweating profusely and I had more energy than I knew what to do with. And that was just setting up the bike for my spin class and getting my goggles out to swim laps. Once I actually started working out, I went between feeling like I could conquer the world and then feeling like my heart was going to explode out of my chest.

As a person who went off caffeine, I suppose I should also warn you that these contain enough of a jolt of the stuff to keep you up nights. I know I took one in mid-afternoon and didn't sleep until well after 2 a.m. (Not good when you get up super early for work!)

As for helping me burn fat, I see from other reviewers that I probably wasn't using these to their maximum. But then again, I couldn't take much more of feeling like I was going to Hulk out at any moment and losing sleep.

I think I'll just try eating a little less and/or exercising in a different routine to try and lose that weight.
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
One thing I don't like about this is the caps are sparkly blue. They are pretty but I'd rather NOT have any extra food coloring and such if I could avoid it.

One cap starts to work for me in about 15-20 minutes. I get a burst of energy that pushes me to workout harder, and longer. I will get in the pool and just swim and swim, or get on my rower and do twice what I normally would. Of course then the next day I feel dead.

The energy lasts about 4 hours for me. It peaks about about 45 minutes to the 2 hour mark. It definitely decreases my appetite too. I am yohimbe sensitive- it acts like a stimulant for me, but this also has some caffeine in it. You might want to be careful of drug interactions since yohimbe can interact with SSRIs and a lot of other drugs, so check your interactions.

When I take it in the morning, about 6pm I just totally crash. I fall into a dead sleep. I'll wake up not having moved the whole time I was asleep. I have found myself so tired that when I woke up after taking these and working out that I just didn't want to move. I can't take them every day.

I find I don't want to eat until 8-12 hours after I take it. They are good on some days though when I need an extra boost or I'm fighting cravings. I don't think my old body could stand it if I took these everyday.
on March 19, 2014
This supplement was recommended to me by my cousin who has used it before. I used to take OxyElite Pro before they changed the formula and pulled the original off of the shelves. If you want an effective fat burner that gives you great amounts of energy without the jittery feelings and crashes, this is the one to get. I take one pill before I lift and in about 20 minutes I can feel it working. I've been able to power through my workouts whereas before I would do a few sets and just kind of wander. I'm a heavy set guy around 270 lbs. so I've been able to see a good difference in my stomach when I look at the mirror. I still have a huge belly but I can tell that some change is being made. The price I paid on here is more than fair! This supplement alone at GNC will run you about $50. Get this product and get it on here for less. It's not a miracle pill, but it definitely works.
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I drink two cups of coffee in the morning, and then usually another caffeinated drink sometime later in the day (often mid-morning). So, I didn't think the caffeine in this product would affect me too much (it says it's like drinking three cups of coffee). The feeling I got, though, was exactly the same as when I do have too much caffeine - I was jittery and light headed. I drank a good deal of water, which helped a lot, but it just took time to wear off.

So, the quick dose of caffeine got to me, like I see it does to some other reviewers. To be honest, I didn't give it much chance to help be a fat burner after that experience. I felt so bad after the first pill that I didn't want to take it again the next day. Maybe if I'd had a bunch of water first, it wouldn't have hit me so hard.

I didn't notice a huge energy boost, but I did notice some. It might work for you, but given my experience and reaction to it, I definitely caution anyone with a caffeine sensitivity to stay away. I'm not a caffeine lightweight and it got to me.
VINE VOICEon July 7, 2014
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I did not see any results upon taking this and exercising twice a week (I am up on my feet a lot during the work week, but go rock climbing twice a week at the most). I wasn't looking for a miracle and I don't particularly need to lose weight, I just wanted to try these to see whether weight loss was possible with them.

I am concerned by the use of the food coloring in this product (blue). Why does this need to be blue? Why add unnecessary chemicals to the formula that do not have any effect on the results?
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I think this worked for me, but it gave me the shakes, and when I'm walking in a large, nearly deserted park, at least a mile and a half from the parking lot, it's kind of scary to start feeling light-headed, tingly and shaky.
If I did my exercise in a gym, I'd have continued with it, but I didn't want to risk fainting in the park. I already have to carry cough drops in case of low blood sugar, so having something go wrong in the middle of the park is kind of my worst nightmare.
Until I stopped, it did seem to be working, I lost an extra pound that week.
VINE VOICEon June 18, 2014
Size: 30 countVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I tend to work out in the morning after my breakfast and coffee. After reading the fine print on this bottle, I modified things a little bit so that I wasn't using this right after drinking coffee as this claims to have the caffeine content of three cups of coffee. That could be where the energy boost comes from.

I didn't get any caffeine jitters, but it should be noted that I have a very high caffeine tolerance. Others might not feel the same way. I felt good while working out, but I'm not sure I'd credit that with the supplements.

This product works if you have the sort of tolerance for caffeine required to use it effectively. Not everyone does and that could be the difference between a productive workout and an upset stomach.
on May 12, 2014
I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine. I usually have three cups of coffee a day so when it said that was the equivalent caffeine I didn't think much of it. I took the pill and didn't feel the effect right away but about an hour later my stomach hurt and the nausea kicked in. It lasted for awhile and left me with a headache as well. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone that I know. Just exercising and eating right will make you feel a lot better.

See 1 answered question