Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2016
i ordered it for me because i don't wear much make up often so as soon as i got it, i started playing with it. so far, the eyeshadows are pretty good, goes on smoothly and seems to hold color pretty well. the lipgloss doesn't seem tacky or too oily, the color is pretty pigmented. i've got an olive undertone so i don't see too many of the shades working for me, but i'm sure others' mileage may vary. overall, i'm pretty content with it.
on July 15, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my niece and she loves it. It's not something that I would recommend if you want all day color, but it's great for play. The container has a neat design that makes it easy to carry with you on the go.
on February 11, 2016
4 starts cause its a little bigger in size than we were expecting (thought still portable snuff to be carried along in ur purse. i bought this case for my niece and she absolutely loved it. it has all shades u typically need, its a lovely gift for teens.
on February 1, 2014
I bought this make up kit for my daughter's birthday and she loves it! The price was right and it has everything that you need to get beautified...
on March 5, 2016
I found it broken...really disappointed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 22, 2015
Nice selection of facial markups. Purchased as party favor for teen birthday party. Well received and nice value. Good color selection.
on September 11, 2014
Perfect for gift! I like that it has everything in one
on August 31, 2015
Perfect for the price paid!
on September 9, 2014
Nice item. My wife is so happy!
on January 9, 2016