5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for such a cosmetic kit
I was surprised with a price of this one, it has many features, and fits on any purse. I love this kit, its so handy. I take it almost anywhere.
Published on July 2, 2008 by S. Shahmohamadi

1.0 out of 5 stars came broken
came broken, when I tried to resolve the issue it didn't go higher than the ceiling. I can't say that I'm disappointed because I didn't have a chance to try the product based off the fact that it came in pieces. Too bad because I actually love the other Shany cosmetics products that I purchased.
Published 14 months ago by Ms. T. Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for such a cosmetic kit, July 2, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for your buck!, November 16, 2008
That old saying 'you get what you pay for' does not pertain to this little inexpensive gem. For the $7 price point, I was not expecting the product to be of the quality it turned out to be. Great colors in a nice well constructed compact case. This is a great deal and would make a great stocking stuffer this Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for travel or everyday use, July 31, 2008
This kit has a great choice of beautiful eyeshadow colors. As the other reviewer said, it's a kit you can fit in your purse easily. However, it has enough variety that you could use it everyday. There are even two blush colors so you can contour.

I am very pleased with BR cosmetics and with this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful compact make up kit!, January 6, 2009
This was a gift for my neice. It is small enough to travel, yet big enough it has everything in it. The colors were very nice, and the kit it self was "fresh" I have bought make up kits before and the products have been all dried out. Shipped quickly, and the whole transaction was a piece of cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel kit, bonitita!!!, July 15, 2008
love this item, its so cute, I like the colors and quality ,will buy more

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic kit for travel!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: BR Travel Size Eyeshadow Makeup Kit 0.5 Oz (Health and Beauty)
It arrived quickly (within a week from when I placed the order)and it was completely intact, none of the shadows or blushes were cracked or anything. The blushes are perfect and the shadows are really cute colors. The only complaint I have is that the colors I got don't match the colors in the picture, but I still like them. Overall a great little kit for your purse, it's about the size of a pack of 100's cigarettes. I will definitely buy from this seller again :)

1.0 out of 5 stars came broken, September 5, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars BR Make up kit purse size, January 13, 2009
Gift for daughter. Very compact,colors are good but comes with only one brush for eyes. Will need to purchase your own.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had hoped for, April 20, 2011
I never used this eyeshadow kit before I sent it back. It was going to be a gift for my teenage niece. Once I received the product I opened it to see the quality. It looked like the kind of make up you get at Christmas time in those huge kits that cost $5. The colors were outdated and looked cheap. Like I said though, I did not use them so I can only comment on what it appeared to be.

When returning the product to Amazon I was very pleased. They took it back no problem and refunded my money very quickly. Amazon is always so great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, very compact makeup kit, September 12, 2013
This would be ideal for a young girl just starting to wear makeup - pretty colors and all in one container! Doesn't last a long time once applied but for a young girl that would be perfect!

BR Travel Size Eyeshadow Makeup Kit 0.5 Oz