Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 2, 2008
I was surprised with a price of this one, it has many features, and fits on any purse. I love this kit, its so handy. I take it almost anywhere.
on November 16, 2008
That old saying 'you get what you pay for' does not pertain to this little inexpensive gem. For the $7 price point, I was not expecting the product to be of the quality it turned out to be. Great colors in a nice well constructed compact case. This is a great deal and would make a great stocking stuffer this Christmas!
on July 31, 2008
This kit has a great choice of beautiful eyeshadow colors. As the other reviewer said, it's a kit you can fit in your purse easily. However, it has enough variety that you could use it everyday. There are even two blush colors so you can contour.

I am very pleased with BR cosmetics and with this seller.
on December 13, 2015
This little travel size make up kit says it's an eyeshadow kit, however, it is so much more as you can create your whole make up look with this small compact. In addition to offering you a variety of eyeshadow options you get two blushes, a powder, and six lipstick options. I bought this item to have something that I could keep in my purse for quick touch ups or those days I don't have a chance to do my makeup before I leave. This compact is perfect for that as it allows you a lot of choices in a travel size. I love how perfectly it fits into my purse and would definitely recommend this to fellow makeup lovers. I love makeup and I love being able to have everything I need when I'm on the go and this is perfect for that.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 6, 2009
This was a gift for my neice. It is small enough to travel, yet big enough it has everything in it. The colors were very nice, and the kit it self was "fresh" I have bought make up kits before and the products have been all dried out. Shipped quickly, and the whole transaction was a piece of cake.
on January 6, 2016
This is a very compact case. If you are looking for something to keep in your purse to freshen up after a day at work. This would be a great little case to keep. There isn't a lot of makeup there but it is perfect for travel size. We like it as a practice set for our daughter.
My daughter (6) loved receiving this as a Christmas gift. It is perfect for her to play dress up. She loves to play with the color combinations and I like that they come off easy with just water and a washcloth. She spent most of the day putting makeup on me and her sister.
Other reviewers had problems with the makeup set coming with the powders broken and flaking everywhere. Ours came perfectly intact and looked wonderful. I checked before I wrapped it for Christmas.
on July 15, 2008
love this item, its so cute, I like the colors and quality ,will buy more
on September 5, 2013
came broken, when I tried to resolve the issue it didn't go higher than the ceiling. I can't say that I'm disappointed because I didn't have a chance to try the product based off the fact that it came in pieces. Too bad because I actually love the other Shany cosmetics products that I purchased.
on August 21, 2015
Unlike the cheap versions of these, this makeup kit does not fall apart or break when you slide open the sides. This compact kit is great to toss in your purse and have your compact mirror with all your touching-up makeup needs. I bought this for my niece who is in high school as a gift and she loves it. BR cosmetics is fine quality makeup so this is a great deal.
on January 21, 2016
This is pretty good for the price. I am not a huge makeup person, and wanted something that had everything I needed for a low price. Priced individually, this stuff would have cost a lot at the drug store. I am happy with the purchase and love the compact case it comes in. No more cluttered makeup bag!