5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Tie
I requested these ties to be worn to my wedding. They are outstanding! The pictures represent the product well and the tie is very high quality. I searched for months trying to find a kelly green tie for a reasonable price and here it is. Guys, I highly recommend this product. Its just as good as any high dollar tie, and so much more affordable.
Published 3 months ago by Samantha COMER

3.0 out of 5 stars Red? More like orange!
Very nice quality....but the color was not red...not even tomato red. It was orange red. I had to order another one in crimson from another name to get the true red I was looking for. I don't know how as buyers we can check the colors before purchasing, but I wish there was a way.
Published 5 months ago by Karen Robertson

3.0 out of 5 stars Red? More like orange!, March 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Tie, May 26, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Color in image not accurate (mint), March 15, 2014
I ordered these to see if they would be the right color for the men in my wedding. The color in the image is definitely what I was looking for. The actual tie is not the color pictured. It is more of a sage green. There is a big difference between sage and mint in my book so if you are actually looking for mint- look elsewhere!

Quality of tie seems good for price.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE RIGHT COLOR OF RED....., May 29, 2014
We ordered these ties for our sons wedding and the color shown online didn't match the ties we received at all, so we had to go elsewhere to get the right color. It is not a bright red as shown but an orange red. Seller was cooperative and helped us with a solution.

2.0 out of 5 stars The silver is REALLY silvery, June 18, 2014
Kindof tough to fault the company - after all it was advertised as silver. But if you look at the photo of the silver tie it looks like it's a satin-esque gray.

It's not. It's a metallic silver, with flecks of glittery stuff in the tie. :(

Unfortunately I can't wear it lest I be mocked. Oh well. It's not like they charge a lot for these things. Overall these ties, while not Brooks Brothers, are generally thick enough and quality enough to last (my big problem seems to be spilling things on them! Another reason why I don't want to pay a ton for ties!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars good tie, July 4, 2014
I like to consider myself a suit enthusiast, not quite a conisuer. I needed a decent looking plain black tie and for some reason all the suit stores around me only carried skinny ties. when I got the tie it was well packaged and looked freshly pressed, ready to wear right out of the packaging. It has a nice sheen to it and looks very nice. It doesnt feel like a high end tie, there is a clear difference but it looks good enough to be taken for one. very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect white tie, July 13, 2014
This is a great necktie. It easy to tie & looks even. it is a nice addition in a wedding party.a wonderful value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 1, 2014
I'm getting married Aug '14 and was searching high and low for the right purple....this is it! Thank you very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like photo, June 22, 2014
Very soft material and easy to tie. It was the exact color of the picture and you should buy it if you are in need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup!, June 19, 2014
I needed a black tie. Sometimes, as an art teacher, I ruin my ties, so I wanted something cheap. This tie is great. I've worn it multiple times and ...well, it's a black tie.

BRAND NEW Mens Necktie SOLID Satin Neck Tie Brown 55