Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Color: BRIGHT VIOLET/BLACK/BLACK|Change
Price:$89.68 - $95.67

on September 22, 2011
My son is a swimmer and needed something that could carry workout clothes, school clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 towels, soap/shampoo, a jammer, and snacks. I was worried before ordering that bag that there would be enough room. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it is exactly the right size for all of his stuff. It's also a light weight, yet well built. There are separate compartments to keep things separated. Shoes go on one end, snack on the other. The adjustable shoulder strap is padding and curved so it conforms to your shoulder - perfect if you ride a bike or motorcycle.

Basically, if you are a swimmer, soccer, basketball or other sports player and need to keep everything in one bag for your busy lifestyle, this is exactly what this is for. You could fit a ball in here too if you made room. And yes, this is genuine Nike gear.
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2012
Excellent Quality for the price! The bag is very sturdy, and well made. I would recomend it to others! Just what I was looking for!
on June 21, 2013
I initially wanted to get this as a gym bag for my boyfriend. Read all the great reviews on the bag and decided to go ahead and make the purchase. Got to the checkout page and the total came out to $41.99. Found the same exact bag cheaper on ebags.com for a discounted price of $28.99 with FREE SHIPPING! So, I decided to cancel my order and bought the bag from ebags.com... Great bag, my boyfriend loved it for going to the gym purposes. However, check out other websites that may sell the same bag for a bit cheaper before you order yours on Amazon.
44 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2013
This is a great bag. The only reason I didn't give it a five is because I would like a front outside pocket. Other than that it is a great bag. It fits in the locker easly and the zippers open smoothly. Room in this bag is not a problem. When i go to the gym I pack a towel, a sweat towel, shoes, jeans, shirt, underwear, swimming gear, shower gear, two water bottels (blender shaker type), flip flops and there is still room. If you are looking for a gym bag this is one you should consider.
on August 12, 2012
Thought it had a smell for a long time. Washed it a few times. Don't seem to notice now. Also, the medium is WAY to large for my needs. I get shoes, towel, shorts, socks, shirt and still have the same amount of room or more left over. Should have gotten small. End pockets are nice for shower shoes and shampoo and soap.
on September 7, 2015
Used on and off for a few trips since 2013. Used as checked-in luggage and carry on for short trips up to a week long. Straps are sturdy carrying all that weight, even though they seem flimsy (Shoulder pad is not really comfortable though). Washable. I see no seams splitting or any fraying yet even after 3 years. Good product
on July 18, 2012
I am really enjoying this duffel bag for gym use. It holds plenty of stuff including my sneakers on one side pocket and pool sandals on the other. A complete change of clothes and plenty of other stuff only takes up half of the main area. Hopefully it last for a few years . . .
on November 17, 2012
Nice looking, name brand, blue, what more can you ask for. Use it for the gym or for pick up games at the park. Can fit a basketball, more then one Gatorade, extra pair of basketball clothes, cell phone. All the thing needed for a gym rat.
on September 30, 2015
Love this bag! It's authentic Nike gear with great quality. Spacious, sturdy and lightweight. I got it to carry some of my scuba gear and fit my booties, wet suit, gloves, mask, snorkel, fins, and a towel. Also use it to travel and it's perfect.
on September 21, 2014
I mainly use it to carry my martial arts sparring gear and uniform 5 times a week. Fits my headgear, shin guards, gloves, uniform, extra shirt, and a few smaller items with room to spare.

I have also taken it on a weekend trip and fit everything I needed including a towels and hiking boots.

See 1 answered question