Questions & Answers
4.0 out of 5 stars (109)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
depends on the integration. it should be as easy as any other tv. It will take an infrared send to control the tv inputs, it has enough ins/outs to handle hdmi sources as well as composite and component. I have had no issues with automating a harmony remote with it.
Feb 27, 2013 by Bill Altman
votes
Coaxial will only support standard definition 480i quality video. If you want to use the full potential of this TV, HDMI is always the way to go. If you're cable set top box does not support HDMI, I would recommend upgrading. It's not gonna cost that much more. In any case, always try to use HDMI to get the most out of any HDTV. Just a heads up, when using HDMI, you can still receive standard definition channels that only go to 480i but with having this cable and an HD source, you are capable of getting 1080i at 24 frames per second (not sure if they actually broadcast in 1080p...).
May 2, 2013 by Nathan B
votes
what does it weigh? Dec 1, 2013
I cant say for sure but maybe 18-20 lbs, I have no issues picking it up and moving it around. If you were gonna use a wall mount, that shouldn't be an issue at all.
Dec 2, 2013 by shauna holmes
votes
No, this is just a television... features like that are typically found only on more expensive sets.
Oct 14, 2013 by Mark A. Mears
votes
Yes, it has one (1) coaxial input.
Feb 14, 2013 by Ultra Dub
votes
will you price match it
Feb 13, 2013 by Irv S.
votes
Yes it has an Audio out on the right hand side
Oct 29, 2012 by Alan Isherwood
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions