4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good...
Using it to power a pair of Grado SR80i and Sennheiser HD 558's
Good power, EQ works well, quality seems to be there.
It does get quite hot and its not the most portable amp but I got it to use at my desk at work...
its a great conversation starter!
Published 16 months ago by MacMan

2.0 out of 5 stars Sold me on tube amps, just not from this manufacturer.
Published 1 month ago by Sam Vilain

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., June 19, 2013
Using it to power a pair of Grado SR80i and Sennheiser HD 558's
Good power, EQ works well, quality seems to be there.
its a great conversation starter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!!!! A real value, July 26, 2013
I bought my Bravo 3 over 3 years ago and use it all the time....I upgraded the tube to a gold tip Electro Harmoix. I wold suggest you do this right off.....You wont be sorry...The sound is full and clear...incredible output to my Audio Technica AHT-M30 headphones. My source is an Apple IPOD 160 Classic....and all my music comes from my personal CD collection...I dont do downloads. The Bravo 3 also has RCA inputs for a deck as well.....So, if you dont have a home audio system...but still have a great sounding CD deck lying around....This unit will work perfectly......and the 3 band EQ will give a nice additional tailoring to your music.

Here's a very clever idea for those who travel alt for their job...Invest in a nice little attache case to store your Bravo 3, power supply and IPOD ...and then you'll have a very portable and convenient personal audiophile sound system.

As far as durability and performance..I have well over 1000+ hours...with very full, powerful, crystal clear sound...without static....and noise. The frequency response is very flat and realistic...The tone is warm and is reminiscent of the old tube stereo amps of yesteryear....It easily rivals with the headphone output on my Denon PMA-900 Integrated Amp......I use the Bravo 3 when I am not at home, which is most of the time.

I bought mine brand new for $60.00 plus shipping and $20.00 for the upgrade EH tube...

If you are looking for the perfect headphone amp to match your IPOD......Look no further. You will not find a better sounding amp for many times the price.

Thanx Bravo Audio for a really super fine product!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 28, 2013
Toni L. Poole (Traverse City, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted something to use at work with my Sennheiser 280's, laptop as source, weak sound. It's amazing what this little amplifier has done for the sound. It's SO rich and full now, and getting better the more I use it. Definitely worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars really like this amp....., February 4, 2014
Hemi Tom (Columbus Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
this headphone amp is really nice, I like the purple glow off the tube, kinda sweet, as for the sound this little amp rocks, I mean with some good head phones you can blow your head apart, the little 3 band EQ adds a nice touch for balancing the highs and lows, I recommend it, It took 2 times to order this ,being the first one was lost in shipping, but Amazon made it right and sent the 2nd one 2 day free shipping, very satisfied with this small wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait sooooooooooooo long???, May 15, 2014
This review is from: BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
I looked and researched and read and sat on ordering for a while. Silly me!

This little amp sounds WONDERFUL, I swear that it's opening up the stereo field as well. Well defined sound all across the audio spectrum, SUPER crisp highs (I was surprised!), warm but still in-your-gut bass, broad mids. I'm thrilled!

The EQ is a nice touch and very musical. I've been so disenchanted with on-board EQs in various products, but not here!

HIGHLY recommended. Listening to favorite tracks is a whole new experience!

Footnote: Mine came with a 1/4" male to 1/8" female stereo adapter plug. Nice bonus!

-----
2014.06.10 - update

It's been about a month now and I'm still in love! :) The one thing that I'll say is that the amp is pretty sensitive to radio transmissions from a cell phone. The lone 1-star review here talks about it as static. It's actually the radio chatter in the phone being picked up by the tube in the amp. Rearranging my desk to put a good bit of distance between the devices helps a lot. When I can, I just put the phone in airplane mode - which has the double effect of my not being disturbed when listening!

Another review here talks about static with this amp and none with the Bravo that he replaced it with. That's from the Bravo being in a metal case.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sold me on tube amps, just not from this manufacturer., September 15, 2014
Sam Vilain (San Francisco, California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
Not a very robust unit; lasted about 12 months for me before failing. I bought a replacement tube hoping that was the problem, but sadly it isn't. Problems I noticed were interference noise (it's not a shielded unit, after all), and occasional irritating, scratchy, loud noises, like the sound of a circuit shorting. Now the unit will last perhaps 10 minutes before it stops working, and regardless of the gain volume it will send loud bursts of noise to my headphones, which thankfully seem to have so far survived this electrical assault. All I can say to people is to shop around: there are much better single tube amps in this price range available now. This one might have nice sound inherent from tube amplification when it works, but its failure modes are disastrous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, May 15, 2014
This review is from: BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
Had this headphone amp for a week now and the sound quality is very good for the under $100 price tag.

The EQ is a nice touch and actually works well with my AKG K141 headphones I use. The looks of the V3 is also nice and get alot of attention from people who visit and see it sitting on the end table next to the couch.

If your on a budget and looking for a headphone amp this guy fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not dissapoint, September 30, 2013
Great introduction to the world of tube amps. I paired this up with an ATH-M40fs and I am thoroughly impressed with the result. My old 5th gen ipod has come alive.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to like this, but with one channel not working it ..., September 18, 2014
This review is from: BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
I wanted to like this, but with one channel not working it was really hard, the other channel did not sound as good as the music on my note 3 phone with my audio technical ath m40x headhpones. I have now ordered the chord obh11 instead and will see how that goes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Articulate, Musical, Engaging, and Fun!, August 29, 2014
This review is from: BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer
This is just a really fun and fine little headphone amp and outstanding value for the sound quality that it offers. I've given it 4 Stars but it actually deserves a 4.5 for sound, and probably even a 5 when factoring in value.

It's detailed, revealing, articulate, attractive, and really draws you into the music while it disappears into the background. You will find yourself engaged in the music in short order - not listening or trying to evaluate a piece of electronic equipment. I consider myself an audiophile and have a lot of experience with very expensive audio gear, so what a surprise to find the Bravo V3 does not disappoint in the least from a musical standpoint. It's a great toy, too, for "tube rolling". Surprisingly, the supplied Russian Electro-Harmonix 12AU7 tube is not bad; but I've been having a lot of fun trying out several NOS tubes I have on hand, including Mullard, RCA "Cleartops", Amperex "Bugle Boy's", Philips JAN 6189W's, and RCA 5814 "Triple Mica's" - this unit will clearly offer the opportunity to evaluate each tube depending on your own hearing and listening preferences. Just be forewarned that you may have to take off the top plastic cover to adjust each triode's bias - easily done with a jeweler's screwdriver.

Associated gear is a Jolida JD100 CD player (currently using Brimar 12AX7's), Sennheiser HD650's & Audio-Technica ATHM50S headphones, and Kimber "Hero" interconnects. I have not tried the unit with an iPod or other source - I'll leave that up to my son since I actually bought this for him for his college dorm - now I hate to give it up, though! Music has been female vocalists (Hope Sandoval/Mazzy Star, Margo Timmons/Cowboy Junkies, 1950's Jazz/Miles Davis/Kenny Burrell/Getz/Rollins, etc, and a whole bunch of 80's New Wave such as OMD, Morrissey, Pet Shop Boys, Cure, Book of Love, etc.

I've had no problem with cell phone interference as some have mentioned, and the graphic equalizer controls actually do work to adjust the tones somewhat.

OK, what's not so good? Well, build quality could be a little better; RCA jacks are slightly askew, a few resistors are not perfectly aligned, blue LED and red power LED are a little bright under the tube, and it would be nice to have the power switch on the front and not the back of the unit. Also, it's small and light so could easily be knocked off a desk or pulled over by the weight of the power supply or the interconnects. And if you have dusty conditions (and who doesn't) you'll want a use some compressed air to carefully clean the unit on a regular basis.

In summary, I just don't see how you can go wrong with this little guy. I've used much more expensive headphone amps that this stands up to the best of them. For about $85, it's a steal!

BRAVO Audio V3 Tube Headphone Amplifier EQ Equalizer