5.0 out of 5 stars It worked on my split ends
Published 6 months ago by TW

3.0 out of 5 stars it's just okay.
like I said it's just okay. with all the good I heard about the product and the pricey cost I expected more. I followed the directions and felt my dry ends improved a little bit but seriously not as much as I would have liked for the price. i recommend you try it if you have money to burn.
Published 2 months ago by Kat DiGi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked on my split ends, December 17, 2013
TW (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT PROFESSIONAL 10 MIN SPLIT END REPAIRING SOLUTION - 12oz NEW! (Misc.)
My situation: I have a lot of split ends due to coloring every 5-6 weeks, Brazilian blowout every 10 months, and heat styling almost every day. I wash my hair every 5-7 days with sodium chloride free shampoo and cold water and recently started using a deep conditioning hair mask to help repair the damage. My hair is trimmed professionally every couple months. My hair has been breaking off near the tips for over a year although I have been trying to grow it out. The hair mask wasn't enough and I would have rough split ends showing a day or two after washing and using the hair mask.

My solution: This is very simple to do at home. I applied the split end repair on the lower portion of my hair, blew my hair completely dry with a round brush, then used a flat iron to seal the product per the directions. After performing the treatment, I cannot see any split ends, they've all been sealed! I'll post an update to this review after using the product for a longer timeframe. I'm hoping it prevents my hair from breaking so I can actually grow it out!

Here are a few tips on how to use this product:
Wash your hair with shampoo and do not use conditioner before applying this treatment. The flat iron temperature should be between 380-410 degrees Fahrenheit and 2-3 passes using light pressure should be made with the flat iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, May 28, 2014
I have really long, thick, and healthy Asian hair. However, I burnt a section of my hair because my curling iron was on and not used for an hour and I decided to use it. That part of my hair semi-broke off into little pieces and it was disgusting to touch... It felt like a bunch of dry split ends that was rough to the touch. I usually have good hair so I freaked out, went to my salon lady. This is what she used on my hair. After she put it on, blew dry and straightened it, my hair was good as new!!! It was literally magic. Burnt hair can only be cut off to feel new and soft again but this product did wonders without having to cut all my hair off. I am obsessed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I had done to my hair cause it looked amazing!! Its the best thing I've ever done ..., July 3, 2014
I did it myself and the next day my all my coworkers asked me what I had done to my hair cause it looked amazing!! Its the best thing I've ever done for my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this product!, May 14, 2014
It is quite simple to apply by yourself. It conditioned and repaired my split ends making my hair soft and healthy looking. I highly recommend. Went on line for detail on how to apply. I applied over all the hair not just ends.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's just okay., April 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven for my ends, April 12, 2014
TP (los angeles, ca) - See all my reviews
Makes my split ends look like they've been given a new life!!! Use this about every 3-4 weeks and is soo easy to apply!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love it, March 11, 2014
My hair was a mest this product gave it live again, My salon specialist recomend it , and it met my expectation, it has given body to my hair, its shinny , it look awsoom.Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, March 7, 2014
This is awesome and works beautifully. I have my hair colored and my ends looks great and healthy. A good investment for those who want to grown their hair out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for colored/bleached fried hair!, April 23, 2014
Product is amazing! Was easy to so myself and really did only use a tiny bit of product, this will last me several months and I will continue to buy from this seller as long as quality of product stays up. Split ends were not mended to perfection, but I expect each time will result in stronger hair! I am satisfied, give it a try! Did not get the item in on my delivery date even though I paid extra for one day shipping though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›