- BUY 6 OR MORE OF ANY BRI NUTRITION PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. Enter code SAVE15BR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 2 TO 3 OF ANY BRI NUTRITION PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. Enter code SAVE05BR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 4 TO 5 OF ANY BRI NUTRITION PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. Enter code SAVE10BR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$23.88 ($0.34 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$16.09 (40%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
BRI Nutrition Resveratrol - 1200mg Maximum Strength Supplement - 30 Day Supply - 60 Veggie Capsules - 2 Capsules Per Serving
- ★WHY US: Just like red wine has different varieties of grapes, fruits and flavors, so does our super Resveratrol. We have done extensive research to find that just pure Resveratrol may be effective but we wanted to take it a step further. Each additional rich ingredient is a vehicle in order to deliver each milligram of Resveratrol more efficiently. Call us crazy but we do not just want to stuff a bunch of grape seeds and skin into a capsule like those other guys.
- ★WHAT IT IS: A 100% All-Natural, extra pure, high potency micronized vitamin supplement from compounds called Polyphenols. Often found and most abundant in the skin of red grapeseeds, juice, dates, berries and wine like merlot. Maximum strength and high potency Resveratrol is nature's way of keeping you healthy and fit.
- ★PURITY: 100% safe and natural. No fillers or artificial ingredients. We use only the very best, scientifically-tested ingredients, all of which are manufactured in our US, FDA-inspected, state-of-the-art, facility, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices. Every batch is third party tested to ensure that we only utilize ingredients that are safe and pure.
- ★COMMON NAMES: There are so many different ways that people try and spell or even pronounce Resveratrol. Just to set the record straight its Res-Ver-A-Trol. Here are some common mis-spellings: reservatrol, reserveratol, resverotrol, resvetrol, reversetrol, reversotol, revesterol, resveratral, resverstrol, resviratrol, revesratrol, resvitale, reserveage, reservage, rez-v and rezveratrol. Whew! That's a bunch. No Matter what you call, you already know the amazing benefeits from resveratrol.
- ★SHARE:Consider ordering one bottle for yourself and another for a friend or loved one. Keep each other motivated and reach your goals together and more quickly. BRI Nutrition stands by every quality product they make. We manufacture only premium and extra pure but high potency vitamins, capsules, pills, tablets, powders, multivitamins, supplements, topical creams, liquids, serums, vegan foods, and natural organic-based extracts for men, women, and children. Check BRINutrition out today!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
I have been looking for a quality brand of Resveratrol to add to the supplements I take says reviewer John Dixon. "One thing I was looking for was a high amount of mg. of Resveratrol in a readily bio-available form with high purity. BRI provides that and much more with additional polyphenols to go along with one of the highest mg. of Resveratrol on the market. I am quite pleased with this product and will definitely be stocking up on this supplement."
*ACHIEVE MAXIMUM BENEFIT* :Research indicates that the 250 or 500 milligrams of Resveratrol commonly included in other supplements is not enough to allow you to get the most from this antioxidant. That's why we include 600 MG of Resveratrol backed up with other flavonoids and polyphenols such as pomegranate, Quercetin and green tea in our BRI formula.
The result is a 1200 milligram power dose of ingredients carefully selected to be most effective at maintaining normal immune system function and optimizing your energy levels.
Since we realize that many supplements don't live up to their marketing hype, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all our products. If you don't feel the difference after taking our high-potency Resveratrol supplement, simply return the unused portion for a full refund - no questions asked. It's the BRI way!
So if you've been searching for a Resveratrol supplement that actually contains enough Resveratrol to be effective, click Add To Cart now to reap the benefits currently enjoyed by Amazon shoppers like you!
Color: 60 Count
From the Manufacturer
BRI Nutrition Resveratrol Extra Strength
Quality That You Can Count On
BRI Nutrition follows only high standards of quality in their natural supplements product development and processing. They follow the strictest quality control system to be able to test health products they manufacture at various stages, from raw material processing to finished product.
- GMP Certified
- NSF Certified
- 3rd Party Testing
BRI Nutrition Resveratrol
Feel The BRI Difference
Just like red wine has different varieties of grapes, fruits and flavors, so does our Resveratrol. BRI has done extensive research to find that just pure Resveratrol may be effective but they wanted to take it a step further. Each additional ingredient is a vehicle in order to deliver each milligram of Resveratrol more efficiently. Call them crazy but they do not just want to stuff a bunch of grape seeds and skin into a capsule like those other guys.
An 100% All-Natural, extra pure, high potency vitamin supplement from compounds called Polyphenols. Often found and most abundant in the skin of red grapeseeds, juice, dates, berries and wine like merlot. Maximum strength and high potency Resveratrol is nature's way of keeping you healthy and fit.
- 600 mg Resveratrol
- 150 mg Pomegranate
- 150 mg Green Tea
- 100 mg Quercetin
- 100 mg Grape Seed Extract
- 100 mg 4:1 Extract Enzymes
600 mg Resveratrol (50% Trans-Resveratrol) , 150 mg Pomegranate , 150 mg Green Tea, 100 mg Quercetin, 100 mg Grape Seed Extract, 100 mg Standardized 4:1 Extract Enzymes
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) serving daily. For best results take wth a meal and 8oz of water or as directed by your physician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The long: My wife and I are parents of two young daughters. We, like many other parents, through a combination of a bad diet and lack of sleep have become overweight and tired. Long nights and busy days have simply become the new normal.
A few weeks ago, I just happened to see a presentation on Resveratrol on YouTube. The presentation was on how Resveratrol could help with the cardiovascular heath of immobile or paralyzed patients. To be honest, I understood about 30% of the complex chemical material. That said, when the researcher explained how it pushed the cell mitochondria to almost four times their normal rate, it sparked my curiosity. What does that look like in real life?
So I turned to reviews, review sites, review videos, and such. The gist of what I got was fairly simple: Young people don't get much out of it. Old people feel it's almost a miracle. I'm in between the two, and since nothing said it wasn't safe, I decided to order some.
My experience (I take 2 in the morning):
- Resveratrol does *not* stop you from feeling sleepy. Caffeine does that.
- Resveratrol does *not* make you feel happy. It is not a mood enhancer.
- Resveratrol *does* give you energy to do things. Being too tired to do something just isn't on the menu.
- Do *not* take Resveratrol after the morning. If you take it in the evening, you will not sleep.
- Do take Resveratrol if you need to get more energy to do things. That is what it does.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules daily, so this is a 30 day supply if you take it daily. These capsules are easy to swallow, and I take them daily with food. I haven't noticed any side effects or stomach upset.
Overall, a great product to take for your overall health. I love taking supplements like this and received this product at a discount for my honest review.
As per web MD: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/resveratrol-supplements
"Because there have been very few studies conducted on resveratrol in humans, doctors still can't confirm any benefits, and they don't know what effects these supplements might have on people over the long term."
Per web MD Resveratrol research has mostly been done in test tubes and in animals. These test have shown some protection against heart disease, cancer, alzheimer's disease & diabetes.
Side effects of Resveratrol:
So far, studies have not discovered any severe side effects, even when resveratrol is taken in large doses. However, resveratrol supplements might interact with blood thinners such as warfarin (Coumadin), and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen, increasing the risk for bleeding.
Thank you to the seller for providing me this item at a discount for my honest review.
Resveratrol has so many great benefits. I researched and highlighted some of these great benefits below:
Within the last decade, resveratrol—a polyphenol found in red wine—has stormed into the nutritional supplement arena with a reception befitting a superstar. While I was originally a bit skeptical of the benefits of resveratrol given one falsified study, I’ve kept my eye on it and I’m firmly convinced it’s the key to better heart health and longevity.
So, what is resveratrol and what are the benefits of resveratrol? It’s a flavonoid antioxidant present in grape skins and red grape juice. In plants, it’s naturally synthesized as a defense mechanism to protect against invading fungi. In many laboratory studies, involving cell cultures and animals ranging from fruit flies to mammals, resveratrol supplementation has been found to promote longevity.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hoping it has been working, as my eating habits are not good, so need a good supplement.Published 1 day ago by Anthony Cancelli
Resveratrol is one of those things you think you should take but you can't really tell much difference. I started out on the liquid years ago and got tired of those real quick. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Fiery
I got this supplement for my husband, he eats horribly and I'm sure he doesn't get many antioxidants from his diet. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Ceile Ann
Noticed a great increase in energy. Just took one in the morning, and felt great throughout the day. My husband also noticed the same. :)Published 3 days ago by Amy