Questions & Answers
SONOS BRIDGE for Sonos Wireless Network
by Sonos
4.5 out of 5 stars (590)
$42.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 86 questions
votes
The playbar is not needed to use the Play 1,3 or 5. The playbar is designed to work with a TV and the optical audio out. The bridge allows speakers to connect wirelessly.
Dec 2, 2013 by Travis Pouliot
votes
No. One bridge covers all Sonos speakers and all sonos apps in your home. We have tablets and smartphones from 3 different people controlling all Sonos speakers in our home. All through one bridge.
May 13, 2013 by J. A. Quayle
votes
No, Sonos does NOT use your wifi network at all. It plugs into your wired Internet connection at your router, and creates its own wireless network, which is proprietary and not standard Wifi. In fact, that is the entire job of the Bridge. Sonos wireless network is a mesh, meaning all sonos devices in the network can relay signals. So the more sonos, the better the network, the better the range of coverage.
Jun 14, 2014 by Kerton
vote
You either need a bridge, or you need to have one Play 1/3/5 connected to your wireless router directly, to act as a bridge.
Mar 18, 2014 by T. Corson
vote
Absolutely yes. I run Sonos from my Kindle Fire as well as my laptop. Go to Amazon and search "sonos app for kindle fire". It's a free download.
Nov 28, 2013 by W. Devuono
vote
That should work, place it half way or so to the place you don't get signal and add it like another sonos component.
Jul 8, 2014 by Connor L Shipp
vote
COLOR? Jun 10, 2014
All the bridges are white
Jun 10, 2014 by John W. Pusey
vote
the Sonos Amp comes with a CD that contains the PC app
Dec 18, 2013 by Rainer Schoenrank
votes
range Nov 24, 2013
I have my bridge setup right next to my computer modem. The sonos speaker I have linked to it is approximately 20 feet away through 2 walls. It receives perfectly. I have run it outside as far as 30 feet through 3 walls with no problem. Great system.
Nov 24, 2013 by Jon
votes
Not sure I understand. Are you asking if you can use Sonos speakers for TV audio? The answer is yes, but not with the bridge. The bridge issued to connect the sonos speakers to the household wifi. Sonos does have an (expensive) sound bar product meant to be used as alternate speakers for the TV. Check out www.sonos.com
Nov 4, 2013 by Chaz Cone
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers