5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent thriller from John Dalglish
Published on September 26, 2012 by Ann Kirihara

2.0 out of 5 stars I hate stuff like this
I thought I was getting a book, not an interupted serial that ends by leaving you dangling in midair. Too brief and too much of a set-up to get you to buy another one to find out how the book really ended. I've read this author before and he can do far better than this.
Published on November 25, 2012 by H. S. Miller

2.0 out of 5 stars I hate stuff like this, November 25, 2012
This review is from: FOR MY BROTHER (Det. Jason Strong (CLEAN SUSPENSE Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does anyone proofread these books?, February 11, 2013
While I have read worse books, the number of spelling and grammar errors in this series is remarkable. If one takes the time to write a novella, one should also take the requisite time and effort to proofread and correct these errors before publication. The numerous errors were a constant distraction. If I did not know better, I would believe the author to be in junior high. Sorry, but the poor editing is enough for me to tell you to pass on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent thriller from John Dalglish, September 26, 2012
Ann Kirihara (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I took this book on an overnight trip with me thinking I'd get some reading in, and once I started nothing else mattered. I had to find out what was going on. This is a total page turner just as the other two Det. Jason Strong thrillers are. How can the author keep topping himself? I don't know, but he keeps doing it. This was a great, fast read that I couldn't put down till the last word was read! I especially love that there isn't a lot of filler and fluff. The story hits the ground running and doesn't stop. Hurry and write faster please, John!!

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Brother, September 21, 2012
Very much enjoyed this book, fast pace, wonderful writing style. I hope John Dalglish continues the series of Jason Strong. Look foward to his next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars love Det. Jason Strong. All of these books by John C. Dalglish, July 1, 2014
The characters in these books prove that entertaining and suspenseful books can written and thoroughly enjoyed without bad language and morals.

Thank you for writing in this manner.
Would recommend this series to anyone who loves police procedurals or suspense.

4.0 out of 5 stars knowing I won't have to scan through foul language or heated sex scenes, July 1, 2014
I can relax when reading John Dalglish books, knowing I won't have to scan through foul language or heated sex scenes. His writing is to the point without a lot of flourish just to increase page count.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre, June 20, 2014
After the first few chapters I put the book away. Talking to the dead was bad enough, but when brother Donnie gets instructions from his dead brother, I did not know if I wanted to finish. I read Silent Justice by Dalghish and decided to finish For My Brother. I am glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great author, June 18, 2014
keeps ones senses sizzling! Written with compassion, and justice in mind. Very good plots and makes one want to read more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Author John Dalglish recommended for reading., April 8, 2014
#3 in the Jason Strong series.
Once again a fast moving story.
Jason is working with a new partner
in this story but it still makes for good
reading.
looking forward to reading more of J.Dalglish stories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Russian roulette never works., April 5, 2014
Teen grows to really dislike those present when his older brother is killed by his own doing. Seeks to justify those present by doing the same to them.