5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Quality. Well Made. A+ Seller (Beltscom)
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars change in quality,
Bought a couple of these previously and was happy, but my most recent purchase was a major let down.

Published 5 months ago by cBlank

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Quality. Well Made. A+ Seller (Beltscom), November 1, 2012
Bought this belt with the highest of expectations, because from the pictures, the belt looked well made and 100% leather. Well, I was not disappointed. This belt is probably the best belt I've bought in recent years; it is well made, 100% genuine leather and its quality shows greatly. It is a snap-on style belt, meaning you swap belt buckles by simply popping up the the buttons and inserting the buckle and done.

I had a great experience with the seller, my item arrived in a couple of days, but please keep in mind that I live in CA and I think the seller does too, so shipping and delivery may vary depending on where you live, etc.

All in all, a great item and a great transaction. I'll be buying from Beltscom again. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Belt I Have Had in Ages, October 23, 2012
I had a great buckle on a belt that wore out in a few years. I bought this belt as a replacement and was pleased with the thickness and strength of this belt. It is by far better quality than any department store belt I have bought, ever. If you want a belt that will last, and has a nice finish, I think this belt is a best buy. I am so impressed I will order a brown one today!

1.0 out of 5 stars change in quality,, January 29, 2014

Not only has the price gone up, the new belts are much thinner and much cheaper quality. I don't think the new ones are actually real full grain leather. The most recent products are much thinner with a fake looking surface, like a plastic belt. And they smell of plastic too! I mean a really strong plastic, spray paint smell!

Completely different from the belts they were shipping even a few months ago.

Sadly for the price paid, it's not worth the shipping and my time to return the thing. Do yourself a favor and do not buy!

The glowing reviews are all based on a different product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect black leather belt, May 4, 2013
This belt smells like a new pair of shoes. The fragrance of the leather just knocked me over when I opened the package. I picked out this particular belt because it looked plain and low key. I am not a showy person and I needed a black belt to wear with the black pants that I wear to work. The belt is 'casual' in appearance, like you might wear with jeans and boots, but it is still glossy enough to wear with more dressy clothing. I paired it with a black nickel buckle. The buckle is glossy and allows me to either dress up or dress down.
I placed my original order for the wrong size (38). After visiting the Belts.com site, I got much better measuring information and emailed the seller right away to ask if I could change my order to a size 36. The seller responded quickly to my email, corrected the size, and I received the belt two days ahead of the expected delivery. If you are ordering any belt off of the Amazon site, I would recommend getting your measuring information from the Belts.com site. You will find better information on how to correctly measure to get a belt in the perfect size.

1.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU READ ANY REVIEWS, READ THIS ONE FIRST., November 14, 2013
If you read any reviews, read this one. I bought it because it said "FULL GRAIN LEATHER" which isn't the case. It' not full grain, and actually says "genuine leather" on it, which if you know leather, belts or quality products, genuine leather isn't the top of the line. It's like bottom of the line. It does smell and doesn't seem top notch.

I bought this to replace my leather belt that i've had for 5+ years and is starting to wear out, but I don't see this new one lasting more than 2 months. I've contacted the seller and i will either update this or leave it, depending on outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the only kind of jeans belt I buy, November 11, 2012
T. J. Friedman (Tallahassee, Florida) - See all my reviews
I just ordered my 3d of these belts in tan, I have a brown and black. They are really well made, quite thick and most durable. I've spent 3-4 times as much on grossly inferior belts. I don't know how they do it, but I'm appreciative. As to customer service, I have found Belts.com to be really great. All in all, one can't go wrong on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt!, January 2, 2013
My son has many belt buckles and this belt is perfect. Hard to find item in stores. Great quality. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Belt., May 28, 2013
This is exactly as described, one great piece of leather, a great belt. I found it true to size, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, February 3, 2013
We had to return this item because it was too small, but the vendor was very good about accepting the item and promply returning funds to my account.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad belt, March 21, 2014
This belt was terrible. After the first day the inside of it was wearing out. The edges are rough and annoying. Oh and btw this belt is made in China! They tried really hard to cover than up and not display it on their website. Do not buy this belt, or anything from this producer

Rate and Discover Movies