Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 25, 2015
Falsely advertised as full grain. After about 6 months of use the belt is fraying apart in layers and it's obvious that it is constructed with thin faux leather strips and a lot of adhesive. Very disappointed overall in product quality.
review image
33 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2015
Not a bad belt, but NOT the one pictured, and NOT full-grain leather.

FALSE ADVERTISING.

The pictured belt has a richer texture and you can see in the picture that it says "Genuine Full-Grain Cowhide Leather."

The belt they ship you does not have that texture, it is clearly BONDED leather, NOT Full-Grain. It says "Genuine Leather."

Bonded leather is made from tiny scraps of leather that are glued/bonded together into a composite material. This is NOT one piece of solid full-grain leather.

It's not a terrible belt. But it is FALSE ADVERTISING.
on January 29, 2014
Bought a couple of these previously and was happy, but my most recent purchase was a major let down.

Not only has the price gone up, the new belts are much thinner and much cheaper quality. I don't think the new ones are actually real full grain leather. The most recent products are much thinner with a fake looking surface, like a plastic belt. And they smell of plastic too! I mean a really strong plastic, spray paint smell!

Completely different from the belts they were shipping even a few months ago.

Sadly for the price paid, it's not worth the shipping and my time to return the thing. Do yourself a favor and do not buy!

The glowing reviews are all based on a different product.
66 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2015
Just purchased this belt for use with interchangeable buckles. Gets the job done for the price. Has a smell of shoe polish when first opened -- definitely a new item. A heavyweight belt. Fits true to size -- my only regret is that I ordered my exact pants waist size and it fits snuggly on the second hole with barely any "tail" running past the buckle. I would recommend ordering 2"-4" inches above your waist size if you want to have a normal length "tail" past the buckle. Note that the pictures show the length of a size 34" belt.
review image review image
on February 25, 2015
Belt is advertised as Full Grain Leather, the best quality grade. What I received is "Genuine Leather", the lowest quality grade. I will be returning this belt promptly and I expect not to have to pay postage.
review image
on October 23, 2012
I had a great buckle on a belt that wore out in a few years. I bought this belt as a replacement and was pleased with the thickness and strength of this belt. It is by far better quality than any department store belt I have bought, ever. If you want a belt that will last, and has a nice finish, I think this belt is a best buy. I am so impressed I will order a brown one today!
33 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2014
This belt was terrible. After the first day the inside of it was wearing out. The edges are rough and annoying. Oh and btw this belt is made in China! They tried really hard to cover than up and not display it on their website. Do not buy this belt, or anything from this producer
on May 4, 2013
This belt smells like a new pair of shoes. The fragrance of the leather just knocked me over when I opened the package. I picked out this particular belt because it looked plain and low key. I am not a showy person and I needed a black belt to wear with the black pants that I wear to work. The belt is 'casual' in appearance, like you might wear with jeans and boots, but it is still glossy enough to wear with more dressy clothing. I paired it with a black nickel buckle. The buckle is glossy and allows me to either dress up or dress down.
I placed my original order for the wrong size (38). After visiting the Belts.com site, I got much better measuring information and emailed the seller right away to ask if I could change my order to a size 36. The seller responded quickly to my email, corrected the size, and I received the belt two days ahead of the expected delivery. If you are ordering any belt off of the Amazon site, I would recommend getting your measuring information from the Belts.com site. You will find better information on how to correctly measure to get a belt in the perfect size.
on November 14, 2013
If you read any reviews, read this one. I bought it because it said "FULL GRAIN LEATHER" which isn't the case. It' not full grain, and actually says "genuine leather" on it, which if you know leather, belts or quality products, genuine leather isn't the top of the line. It's like bottom of the line. It does smell and doesn't seem top notch.

I bought this to replace my leather belt that i've had for 5+ years and is starting to wear out, but I don't see this new one lasting more than 2 months. I've contacted the seller and i will either update this or leave it, depending on outcome.
on November 11, 2012
I just ordered my 3d of these belts in tan, I have a brown and black. They are really well made, quite thick and most durable. I've spent 3-4 times as much on grossly inferior belts. I don't know how they do it, but I'm appreciative. As to customer service, I have found Belts.com to be really great. All in all, one can't go wrong on this.