Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 18, 2011 1:40:36 PM PST
I have many of Bruce's girl art in xeroxes and various laser copies and they are Amazing! So glad this is coming and I pre-ordered today! BRUCE did a few MAD MONSTER PARTY pieces that are in my NEW book on MAD MONSTER PARTY and is such a talent! All good things!

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 4:26:18 AM PST
I shelled out 100 bucks for the deluxe edition a few months ago. I finally received the book. BEST art book that I own. I've been a comic book illustrator for almost 30 years. I have many collections of fellow artists work. This is one of my favorites of them all. Incredible artist and a must have book if you love comics, art and sexy women.

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 12:25:02 PM PST
moogle11 says:
Looks neat !

Posted on Jan 20, 2012 10:09:26 PM PST
when is this coming out? read it was on the 1/10/12 but still havent seen it yet. tho im quite tempted to get the hard cover for 100.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2012 5:29:20 AM PST
It's already out if you order from the publisher. If you want the hardcover (which is gorgeous), I wouldn't wait too long, since it is a signed and numbered limited edition.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2012 8:48:09 PM PST
A.M. REVIEW says:
At first, I bought the paperback version but I love it so much that I purchased the Hardcover version(And just in time because they were already running out.).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Naughty and Nice: The Good Girl Art of Bruce Timm
Naughty and Nice: The Good Girl Art of Bruce Timm by Bruce Timm (Paperback - January 10, 2012)
5.0 out of 5 stars   (27)