2.0 out of 5 stars Constant recharging, August 11, 2010
Sasha (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BTY Rechargeable AAA NiMH Batteries, 1000mAh 1.2V (4 Batteries) (Electronics)
Even after recharging for a full 24 hours, the AA BTY rechargeable batteries I purchased lose life quickly. I wouldn't recommend them. I would recommend Targus rechargeables. I was unable to find them for purchase so I went with BTY. They both do the job, but BTY's life is way too short.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase, July 21, 2010
Bing (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
The quality of these batteries are very very bad. After recharging two times, none of them seems to be able to hold the charge for more than three days. There are times when it doesn't even seemed to be charged even though I just took it off the charger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely worthless fake batteries that don't charge or hold charge, January 5, 2012
I got a box of BTY AAA NIMH batteries and every one of them wound up in the garbage can. My battery charger flashed a warning any time I tried to charge them. The couple of times I got them to take a charge, they failed immediately when I installed them in my telephone hand sets. I am sorry I did not save them all so I could return them to Amazon but in the beginning I thought the problem might have been with only one or two bad ones. Today, the last two go into the trash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy! False advertising., May 1, 2010
Mark Twain (Alpine Meadows) - See all my reviews
I've tested these with a LaCrosse charger. They hold less than 1/3 the stated capacity. You get what you pay for with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars scam batteries, April 12, 2010
Michael B. Sussman (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Everyone of these batteries I received completely lost its power with no rechargeability after charging one or two times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unacceptable Quality, July 22, 2013
Amazon Customer (Clarksville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
The batteries never held a charge for more than a short time. Before long they were dead, or so close to it they were unusable. Threw them away. Wasted money.

Rate and Discover Movies