Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 5, 2012
pleased with product yes I would recommend this product yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
on November 26, 2012
The reason that it has just those 2 ingredients (acetaminophen and camphor) listed as "active ingredients" is because the other stuff in it can't technically be called "active" because there are no standards for those things being helpful OR there's been so research that warrants them active. The first inactive ingredient on the red bottle is ammonium carbonate - pretty sure that's in Vick's VapoRub, too. I've used this for a few bottles but don't remember paying anything like $30 - I think I bought it a RiteAid for under $10 last time I bought some. Have to agree it's like drinking Vick's only add to that an overwhelming odor/taste of ammonia and camphor - honestly, you can't believe you just drank that stuff or that it could possibly be helpful. However, I feel as though it DOES help with cough, sore throat or a cold. Definitely clears your sinuses-akin to accidentally taking a heaping teaspoon of wasabi when you're eating sushi (ever do that?) This is fairly beyond belief, but must say it's so powerful it does control cough and pain for at least awhile. I'm guessing the price increase is due to shortage or price of raw ingredients and/or product demand from consumers. If you have the $ and inclination - go for it, but be prepared, and good luck with that first (and 2nd, 3rd, etc) swig. (BTW:you will NOT be able to get a child to willingly take this stuff - don't even try)
on November 26, 2012
Unfortunately now I can't afford to purchase it!! If I could I would though, it is that good. I have been hacking for 6 weeks now, my body is racked with pain, all my joints and back and ribs hurt from coughing! I want to buy this and I suggest anyone who has a lasting, hacking ,dry cough, that won't go away and is caused by bronchitis, this is the best.I have used it for years. Now for some reason, the Co. stopped making it. Buckley's, please come back, at an affordable price! I used to pay less than 10. a bottle. Take it maybe 3 times and the cough was gone. REALLY, it is amazing.I have gone to the Dr. and also tried everything over the counter, but nothing works like this! Oh, by the way, it DOES taste terrible, but the ends do justify the means in the case of Buckley's! If you have the money, get it! I wish I could!
on April 28, 2012
Buckley's cough syrup is probably the worst tasting syrup in the world, but it works! When I have a chest cold I am prepared to put up with the taste for a day or so in order to take care of my cough, Buckley's works every time.
on May 7, 2016
When my kids were little We always used Buckleys. The kids of course hated it! The taste is so bad there isn't even anything to compare it to. Good thing it works! Works better than any other product I have ever used. With that being said. We moved to a different state and couldn't find Buckleys. This winter was hard on the family with a cold none of us could get rid of. So I decided to see where I could order from! So happy I found it again! Get past the taste because you won't be disappointed in how well this stuff works! Now that I found it again I won't use anything else!
on August 28, 2013
I too have been using Buckley's for years and the product is good but the price has skyrocketed this year. I last paid $6.99 for it now I see it for $20.00 minimum. This is outrageous after all we are talking about health care. PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT AND OF COURSE MAKE IT AFFORDABLE TO THE AVERAGE PERSON IN TODAY'S ECONOMY.
on February 11, 2016
This stuff is magic. I've been fighting a cough three months. I took one dose and it broke up the congestion in my lungs with in twenty minutes. I took a few doses the following day to be sure. But as of now I am a week cough free.

Now it smells and taste awful. It even burns a little as it goes down (like heart burn) but it's momentarily and IT REALLY WORKS!
on January 31, 2015
The only thing that will get rid of my cough. I recently got bronchitis and was extremely sad I didn't stock up while they were still manufacturing this stuff. I was forced to buy a bottle, got rid of my cough within the week.
on March 1, 2016
Yeah, this stuff tastes like a medical form of CRAP, but once you get it swallowed, you get immediate relief.

I looked high and low in Phoenix to find this stuff, and you would think that in a city this large, it would have been a snap. I finally found it, after four days of searching, and it was in a small mom & pop drug store.

Thank you Amazon, for putting this product at the ease of my fingertips......
on May 21, 2015
I've tried Buckleys before & it was help for my husband & me when nothing else seemed to work!! I had Bronchitis a month ago nothing seemed to help. I got antibiotics from Dr. but did help partially. By 3rd week of coughing & wheezing I started taking Buckley's & started getting better & congestion started breaking up after coughing around the clock😩!! Taste is wicked but it works!! I took honey with lemon after 🐝! Results were great!!!👍

See 1 answered question