Buffalo�s AirStation High Power N150 Wireless Router WHR-HP-GN is a powerful wireless solution, combining high performance technology with an easy and hassle-free installation. Paired with a removable and adjustable antenna, WHR-HP-GN extends the signal range for better performance, eliminating dead spots.
AirStation High Power
N150 Wireless Router
Features at a glance
- Wireless N150 Router
- High Power Technology
- Open source DD-WRT Router
- Guest Wireless Network
- WDS Bridging and Repeating
- Five Ethernet Ports
Maximum Wireless Coverage with High Power Technology
Dead spots in your home or office can slow down your wireless access and even prevent you from getting online. Advanced High Power technology from Buffalo enhances signal strength and can almost double the range.
- Optimized and tuned radios and antennae provide maximum performance and range
- Adjustable high power antennae extend signal range and eliminate dead spots
- Stay connected from anywhere in your home or office
Stream your favorite tunes to your outdoor speakers using your AirPlay® supported device from the deck - it's in range.
Open Source DD-WRT Router
Leading open-source firmware equipped with robust and high-performance features for custom configuration.
- Intuitive interface allows you to get connected in no time
- Customizable advanced features allow for optimizing wireless performance, security and routing options
- Advanced features also include VPN endpoints, hot-spot sign in, VLAN and more
Fast Wireless Connectivity with wireless N150
At speeds up to 150 Mbps, wireless N150 provides a fast and easy to use wireless connection.
Secure Guest Wireless Network
Keep your network secure with a secondary wireless guest network. Limit guests to Internet access only, keeping your PCs and other network devices safe from guests.
- Keep your personal data personal
- Configure which network devices are accessible by the guest network
- Allow friends and family to use the internet without gaining access to your PC or other devices on your private network
Greater Coverage with Wireless Bridging (WDS)
Create wired or wireless bridges and repeaters using multiple WZR-HP-G300NH allowing endless range expansion opportunities. Expand your wireless network endlessly to cover large areas and improve performance
Make it a Matched Set
Buffalo's Wireless N150 Compact USB 2.0 Adapter WLI-UC-GNHP offers a convenient way to add high-speed wireless connectivity to your Windows notebook or desktop computer through an available USB port. The WLI-UC-GNHP is also a great way to upgrade your computer and extend the performance of your poorly performing internal wireless solution.
Other Features and Benefits:
- High Power Wireless Design extends your range and perfomance
- Wireless Distribution System(WDS) extends your wireless network across access points
- Eliminate dead spots by fine-tuning your antenna positioning or using a variety of optional antennae
- Wirelessly connect other AOSS devices with the push of a button
- WPA2, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and WEP(128/64bit)
- Support for Multiple Network Technologies
- Simple to install and use - even for the novice user
Buffalo�s AirStation High Power N150 networking solutions are backed by a three-year limited warranty and lifetime 24/7 US based technical support.
What�s in the Box
AirStation High Power N150 Wireless Router WHR-HP-GN, Quick Setup Guide, Setup CD-ROM, Ethernet cable, AC Adapter, Stand, Screws for wall mounting and Warranty Statement
*150 Mbps is the maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11n (single stream technology) specifications. Actual data throughput and range will vary depending upon network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead.
Which Wireless Router is Right for You?
| || || || |
|Key Features and Benefits ||Currently Viewing |
|WHR-HP-G300N ||WZR-HP-G300NH ||WZR-HP-AG300H |
|Wireless Range and Coverage ||Good ||Better ||Best ||Best |
|High Power Technology || || || || |
|Open source DD-WRT Router || || || || |
|Dual Band Wireless N600 (Concurrent dual band 300 Mbps) || || || || |
|Wireless N300 (up to 300 Mbps) || || || || |
|Wireless N150 (up to 150 Mbps) || || || || |
|Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) || || || || |
|Push-Button Setup with Buffalo AOSS || || || || |
|WDS Bridging and Repeating || || || || |
|FTP Server Feature via USB Storage Port || || || || |
Expand Your Data Capacity and Connectivity with Buffalo Storage and Networking Solutions
| || || || |
|Buffalo LinkStation Shared Storage ||Buffalo AirStation Wireless Routers ||Buffalo DriveStation Desktop Hard Drives ||Buffalo MiniStation Portable Hard Drives |
|Share files, back up all computers to one central location, and access your data over the Internet quickly and securely. With Buffalo Network Attached Storage (NAS), you can store, access, and share your files from all computers on your network. ||Configuring your wireless network is quick and easy with Buffalo's push-button setup or our simple web interface. Boost your wireless connectivity, increase range, signal strength and speed with our wide selection of wireless routers and accessories. ||Whether you need additional storage or a backup location, we have a solution for you. Buffalo's desktop hard drives are available in a variety of size and drive configurations. Find the desktop hard drive that suits your needs best. ||Portable external hard drives make it easy to transport your files. Buffalo�s line of portable hard drives offer a reliable and compact, sleek solution to back up and store your files. Choose your capacity and color and you�ll be on your way. |