Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BUILT Neoprene Kindle Slim Sleeve Case, Vine, fits Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, and Kindle
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 24, 2011
I ordered the new Kindle almost a month ago (and love it!) and carried it around in the box it was shipped in until some of the new covers/sleeves became available. I'm glad I had the time to use Kindle by itself because I discovered I did not want a leather cover to make the Kindle seem like a book. I actually enjoy holding the Kindle, as is. I looked through the sleeves and liked the look of this product. I ordered it on a Friday, two day shipping and actually had it in my hands on Monday, a day sooner! The pattern (vine) is even more attractive in person. The pink interior is extremely soft and I have felt completely confident in putting my Kindle in this sleeve and then into my purse. It protects my Kindle and makes it look cute at the same time. I have even had compliments from co-workers (I read at lunch every day). To sum up, well made product; extremely cute and does what it's meant to do - protect Kindle.
0Comment|202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2011
Bought this Kindle sleeve to protect my Kindle for travel. Wow, it fits the $79. Kindle like a glove. Plus the sleeve has a super soft pink lining with "pinch indentations" to easily "eject" the Kindle from the case. It was a bit pricey, but that's the price for beauty & protection.
on November 11, 2011
I bought one of these Built sleeves (the "non-Slim" Kindle keyboard-fitting model) 6 months ago for my previous Kindle keyboard 3G and loved the versatility of this sleeve far more than the book-type cover I had previously bought for it. The sleeve is not bulky so it fits easily into any purse or briefcase I own. The non-slim version fits the Kindle keyboard 3G snugly and yet is easy to pull out. The "Vine" model has pink furry lining inside to protect the Kindle. I actually colored the outside of my sleeve using different colored Sharpies and the colors held fast and looks beautiful. You can click on customer pictures to see my colored Vine sleeve.

Since I recently gave my Kindle keyboard 3G away along with the Built sleeve that fit it perfectly, I needed to buy another Built sleeve to house my newly ordered Kindle Touch 3G. Kindle Touch owners will be pleased to know that the new Built Kindle Slim sleeve I recently received is smaller than the older Built Kindle keyboard sleeve I ordered 6 months ago, most likely to accomodate the smaller size of the new Kindle Touch. But Kindle Keyboard model owners should know that the smaller SLIM sleeve makes it much harder to slide the keyboard Kindle into it, and the top of the keyboard Kindle sticks out just a little bit. I would not have been pleased with that if I ordered this sleeve for the keyboard Kindle, so I can't really recommend it for the Kindle keyboard model. But I'm pretty certain that it will fit the new Kindle Touch perfectly. I will update this post when I receive my Kindle Touch and slide it into its new sleeve.

11/16/2011 - I just bought my new Touch 3G Kindle at BB, brought it home and after playing around with it (see my review dated 11/16/11), slid it into it's new sleeve. Fits very nicely - slides in easily, but does not fall out, even when held upside-down!
review image
on December 17, 2011
I bought the Kindle Touch and this case and loved them together - perfect fit, protects the Kindle well, looks cute. I could hold the case upside down and the Touch would not fall out yet it was easy to take out when I wanted to. No fear that the Touch would slide out on it's own if I just threw it in my purse.

But then, I decided to switch to the Kindle, which is about 1.5 oz lighter and a little bit smaller. The case says it fits both but I wouldn't go holding this upside down. The reg Kindle will just slide out on it's own. I love the case so I put in a safety pin about .25 inches at the top and it does hold the reg Kindle inside now. I'm going to sew it and then I think it'll be fine - not sure if I'll bring it in a little on both sides or just one.
on December 7, 2011
I purchased this cover for my new Kindle Touch and it fits perfectly! I also purchased the Marware SportGrip and was concerned that it would make the Kindle too bulky to fit in the Sleeve, but it doesn't! It is a firm fit and I like that the screen will be protected from scratches while in my purse or other bag. Would recommend the Sleeve to protect your Kindle Touch.
on November 24, 2011
I purchased this sleeve for my Kindle Touch because as much as I loved the Amazon Lighted Leather Cover for my K3, I prefer to read my Kindle(s) "naked" most of the time. This sleeve is beautiful, slim and holds my KT snugly. The only reason I gave this a four out of five stars is because it does not have a closure (zipper, snap, velcro) for the top. This isn't a security issue, as I can hold the sleeve upside down (with the KT inside), shake it and the kindle stays in place. It would just be nice to have a zipper closure but I still love the item and it does it's job beautifully.
on January 5, 2013
Fits Keyboard like a glove; fits Paperwhite the same way a Size 10 dress fits a Size 6 woman. Very easy to get into, but falls right off.
on April 24, 2012
I wanted to be able to throw my kindle into my purse without worry that my keys (or some other object) might damage the screen. I also had concerns that small bits of this and that (ex: crumbs) might find their way into the charge port. BUT I did not want something that zippers up, I know what I do with cases that zipper up, I leave them partially unzippered for quick and easy access. I also wanted the case to be as small as possible so it's not cumbersome to have to keep track of while I'm actively using my kindle. At the gym I just lean the kindle against the case, and it doesn't get in my way at all. That's why this case was ideal for me, it checks off all my "must haves". I also love the pattern (vine).
on January 10, 2012
I love this sleeve for my Kindle Fire, but there's no need to buy it from here. I just bought this exact sleeve at TJ Maxx today for $5.99 & they had other styles as well. It fits the Kindle great & fits in my purse so it won't get scratched. Do yourself a favor & save some money!
on June 25, 2012
I got the vine print. It was okay for a while, but the white parts started to show dirt after a few months. Other than that, it was ok. The inside is nice and plush, the outside is a good quality. It would have been great if I had just gotten a different print. Now, I did get sick of having to take it in and out all the time, and it made me nervous that I was going to drop it and break it while it was out of the case. I ended up getting GREEN mCover® Leather Folio Cover Case with built-in inner pocket for Amazon Kindle 4th Generation (Built-in Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display, 5-way controller), the price was great and seemed to offer more protection.