1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars This was a complete ripoff, May 1, 2013
This review is from: BUNDLE: Northouse: Leadership 6e + Northouse: Leadership Interactive eBook 6e (Paperback)
If I could rate this lower I would.

To be fair, the content is excellent. Northouse wrote a great book. The addition is excellent.

What is not excellent is the publisher. I purchased the 5th edition for a class less than a month prior to the publication of the 6th edition. Full college text book cover price for the 5th edition, mind you. I called the publisher asking if it was possible to purchase the electronic copy of the 6th edition as a stand alone unit. It was not.

This is an excellent book on leadership, An electronic edition is like printing money as the production costs are virtually nothing compared to the printed text.

I had to purchase the hard copy if I wanted the additional chapter. What is worse the electronic copy is only available through the publishers website. You cannot download content to read on a mobile device, completely undermining the benefit of an electronic book.

BUNDLE: Northouse: Leadership 6e + Northouse: Leadership Interactive eBook 6e