Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

on May 1, 2013
If I could rate this lower I would.

To be fair, the content is excellent. Northouse wrote a great book. The addition is excellent.

What is not excellent is the publisher. I purchased the 5th edition for a class less than a month prior to the publication of the 6th edition. Full college text book cover price for the 5th edition, mind you. I called the publisher asking if it was possible to purchase the electronic copy of the 6th edition as a stand alone unit. It was not.

This is an excellent book on leadership, An electronic edition is like printing money as the production costs are virtually nothing compared to the printed text.

I had to purchase the hard copy if I wanted the additional chapter. What is worse the electronic copy is only available through the publishers website. You cannot download content to read on a mobile device, completely undermining the benefit of an electronic book.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 12, 2015
This was a required read for a class, It was OK for the class but not something I would recommend you read unless you are in a class or doing research on the topic
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 22, 2015
Great school book
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
Leadership: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition
Leadership: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition by Peter G. Northouse (Paperback - February 2, 2012)
$79.17

Leadership: Theory and Practice, 7th Edition
Leadership: Theory and Practice, 7th Edition by Peter Guy Northouse (Paperback - February 26, 2015)
$62.33

Leadership: Theory and Practice
Leadership: Theory and Practice by Peter Guy Northouse (Paperback - October 6, 2009)