on May 1, 2013
If I could rate this lower I would.

To be fair, the content is excellent. Northouse wrote a great book. The addition is excellent.

What is not excellent is the publisher. I purchased the 5th edition for a class less than a month prior to the publication of the 6th edition. Full college text book cover price for the 5th edition, mind you. I called the publisher asking if it was possible to purchase the electronic copy of the 6th edition as a stand alone unit. It was not.

This is an excellent book on leadership, An electronic edition is like printing money as the production costs are virtually nothing compared to the printed text.

I had to purchase the hard copy if I wanted the additional chapter. What is worse the electronic copy is only available through the publishers website. You cannot download content to read on a mobile device, completely undermining the benefit of an electronic book.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 13, 2015
This was a required read for a class, It was OK for the class but not something I would recommend you read unless you are in a class or doing research on the topic
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 23, 2015
Great school book
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
Leadership: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition
Leadership: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition by Peter G. Northouse (Paperback - February 2, 2012)
$87.00

Leadership Interactive eBook: Theory and Practice
Leadership Interactive eBook: Theory and Practice by Peter G. Northouse (Pamphlet - March 30, 2012)
$70.30

Leadership: Theory and Practice
Leadership: Theory and Practice by Peter G. Northouse (Paperback - February 26, 2015)
$73.91