5.0 out of 5 stars Best for your Bunn!
This is the only filter to use with your Bunn 10-cup pourover coffee brewer. The store-brands and the Mr. Coffee brand filters are not tall enough to properly contain the grounds in the basket, due to the superior sprayer nozzle found on the Bunn coffee brewers.
Published on December 27, 2002 by William Taber

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous.
Can't believe that you are charging $4.12 per 100 ct. box when Walmart sell the same identical item for $.99 This is their everyday price as I have been purchasing them, at this price, for several years. Better check your price on this item, Amazon!!!
Published on November 4, 2010 by Frederick Koester

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for your Bunn!, December 27, 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY filter to use in your Bunn, January 20, 2004
Amazon Customer "Technology Geek" (Blacksburg, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
Because I can't find Bunn filters at any of my local stores, I've tried several other brands - trying to find one that would adequately replace the Bunn filter. My final conclusion - there aren't any.
Aside from the fact that some other coffee filters leave a papery taste in your coffee, there's another important reason to get these filters. Bunn coffee brewers can brew a whole pot of coffee in 3 minutes. To do this, they need to push a large amount of water through the grounds in a short period of time. Other coffee filters were not designed to support this high flow-rate. With filters like Mr. Coffee, my Bunn's filter basket will occasionally overflow during the brew process - spilling coffee and grounds all over my counter. Other brands are too short and grounds manage to get over the filter, and then down into the coffee pot.
If you have a Bunn coffee maker, then you *need* Bunn filters.
Tip for Canadians: You can buy coffee filters at your local Tim Hortons - they say Tim Horton's brand, but they are made by Bunn for Tim Hortons! I found this out the last time I was in Canada visiting family... good to know if you can't find these elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon., May 13, 2010
Tan Rebel Lawyer "A. Nagram" (McKinney, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
Got a great Bunn coffee maker. Looked inside to see what kind of filter they said to use. They didn't say what size on the box, in the manual, or even on the pack of filters. Very confusing. Went to Sam's to buy the filters, and saw that they sold some that supposedly fit Bunn coffee makers. Started to get them, but fortunately had taken in the pack that came with the coffee maker. I could see that they were not the same size. I was confused, but did not buy at Sam's. Looked on Amazon, and was still confused, because many were sold for Bunn. Decided to get these because they came in a box clearly marked as Bunn filters. Finally, I lucked out. These are the right ones. By the way, the coffee from the Bunn coffee maker really does taste better. Best I've ever had at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why you need these for a Bunn coffee machine...., March 14, 2004
Gorito (New Jersey, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
If you own a Bunn coffee maker, then you either love it or hate it. The difference is likely due to the coffee filters you use. You *must* use Bunn brand filters for any of their 10 cup brewing machines. Here's why:
-These 2.75 x 3" filters are uniquely designed for Bunn machines. They are almost 10% taller than other filters. If you try brewing coffee w/ another brand of filter (which is shorter), you will probably end up w/ filter overflow and nasty grounds in your coffee. Which is what some people don't understand when they complain of coffee grounds in their mug.
-In addition, these filters are made from "special paper grade...[for] optimum extraction of coffee's taste" and are "oxygen processed for better coffee flavor."
I don't think they cost significantly more than other filters and are well worth buying. In fact, I will never use anything else in my Bunn BT10-B. However, they can be difficult to find in most grocery stores. I have found filters at St@pl&s and T@rg&t. And, of course, here at Amazon.com!

4.0 out of 5 stars For the Bunn they work great..however, July 6, 2010
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
They appear to be taller and a bit more sturdy. That is all. I use the Bunn 10 cup home model. Great machine/coffee. They are not only difficult to find but Amazon has it for too much. I was buying them at Walmart (hate going there) for - 1.19. Now it appears they may be discontinue carrying them. At least at the Walmart near my home. Lowes (home improvement) has them for 2.26 in the store. Bunn has it at their on line store. 10.+ for 1,000...but 7+ for shipping. **** 4 star because Bunn makes it difficult to purchase.

Update... on July 7 I purchased 3 boxes at Walmart (cary, NC) for 97 cents each. Hello Amazon!

Jan. 16, 2012
1_49 in BestBuy.... order online and pu in store

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous., November 4, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but 4X the price!, December 14, 2010
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
I bought these last week here for $4.08 per 100 - Yesterday I found the exact same filters at Farm & Fleet for 98 cents per 100. We were having a problem with overflow (a common problem with using regular store bought filters)and these filters take care of the problem, Which I why I gave them 3 stars, but charging 4X what they are worth is scandalous! I'll be stocking up at Farm & Fleet, not here!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but this price is too high., January 23, 2011
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
These are the only filters to use with a Bunn coffeemaker however this price is incredibly high. These are available at a certain chain that starts with a W for .97 cents.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BUNN must have, April 30, 2010
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
If you have a BUNN you know how hard it is to find the right fitting filter, especially if you run out of these. The generic ones are usually too big or too small and finding this particular filter in my local stores has been very difficult. On the rare occaision I do find them, they are over $5 a box! Being able to purchase them here on Amazon has made it much easier to keep them in stock. When I see that I'm running low I just add a box on to my current order.

Currently being used with the Bunn A10 Pour-O-Matic Coffee Brewer.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is my fault, but the wording led me astray, September 29, 2011
This review is from: BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter (Kitchen)
This product is for home coffee makers by Bunn. The product works well. This item was advertised as a filter for commercial use. I made the mistake of believing that my commercial coffee maker by Bunn would use these commercial filters. Word to the wise: even if the filter is advertised as commercial, make sure that you are getting the right size for the maker you are using. It is best to rely on the physical measurements and not on the words used in the description.

BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter