5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, December 11, 2010
D. Denny (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BUNN 3.8L Lever-Action Airpot #36725 for hot coffee (Kitchen)
I placed boiling water in this airpot one afternoon at 2pm to see how long it would stay warm. I checked the temperature of the water occasionally throughout the evening and into the following day by running small amounts into a cup. When I finally decided to empty the airpot the following evening after 7pm, the water was still too hot for me to place my finger in and keep it in. Being able to maintain a liquid at a very hot tempreature for 29 hours was enough of a test for me. And throughout all that time, nothing on the outside of the airpot ever became warm to the touch. I love this thing. It is easy to use, disassemble, and clean. I was concerned that it might be top-heavy but it isn't. It also has a non-skid surface on the bottom. This airpot was much nicer and more efficient than I expected - what a nice surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!!, November 28, 2011
I bought this to sell hot apple cider at a farmers market and it worked all day long keeping everything hot. I have used it many times and it has never let me down. I highly suggest this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, October 18, 2013
It has a fairly good capacity and keeps the coffee hot for the six hours that we need it. We are happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best on the market!, July 17, 2014
Excellent product! Would recommend to everyone.

Rate and Discover Movies