4.0 out of 5 stars good stereo
I really like this car stereo, the only problem I have is that I ordered and paid for the model with Bluetooth and received the standard model.
Published 12 months ago by Goofy

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars DOA
Cheap Chinese Head. Dead on arrival. Manual in a little english, spanish and french. Not different versions, but mixed in the same manual. A complete waste of time.
Published 5 months ago by Jim

4.0 out of 5 stars good stereo, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Boss Audio Systems BV9152 4.5-Inch Double-DIN Receiver with Touchscreen TFT Monitor/Multimedia, Detachable Front Panel, USB/SD Card Slot, Front Aux-In, AM/FM, Wireless Remote (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 2, 2014
This receiver was a great buy. It was super simple to hook up and actually solved my problem that I was having with the old receiver that I was using.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, January 21, 2014

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Feb 14, 2014 11:51:23 AM PST
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your Boss Audio BV9152. Please contact our Technical Support Line (805) 751.4853 or email us at techsupport@bossaudio.com so that we may further assist you. We appreciate your business as a valued Boss Audio Customer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not such a great deal after all., July 11, 2014
2 stars is not because unit is broken - it isn't. Not because it doesn't fit - it fits.Two stars are for poor design for this particular model. This player has a huge screen but all controls are TINY. The buttons are tiny and on screen controls are tiny which make it difficult to operate while on the road. It seems like such a waste to have large screen but then make commands unreadable...Also the unit doesn't have dim automatically when you turn headlights on. You can make the screen dim but you have to go through the menu which is very inconvenient.

Bottom line, there are a ton of features for your dollars but what's the point if they are poorly designed and are inconvenient to use?

5.0 out of 5 stars Now this is bad, February 25, 2014
This is the way to go. Now I have it all. Cds, USB, and let's not forget that 32 gig memory stick I got in there. About 500 cds of music
on that little bad boy. Now when I go on a trip, I won't hear the same song twice and no mindless talking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boss Audio Systems BV9152 4.5-Inch Double-DIN Receiver (REVIEW), July 28, 2013
The item was used so I expected some wear and tear, but I didn't realize there would be some internal problems with the unit which was probably the reason why it was initially returned. After having it professionally installed I was informed of the problems and decided to just let it be a learning lesson on what no to do when shopping on Amazon.

Rate and Discover Movies