Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 18, 2011
Wonderful product. As a professional hair stylist whose main client is a bride, the ability for an item to curl and the curls stay all day is imperative. Love my iron and get compliments any time I use it. Phenomenal brand.
on January 15, 2013
I use the curling wand every so often. It works great! Heats up really fast. Curls a bundle of hair in 7 secs. You can do ringlets or big waves depending on how much hair you put in the bundle. It gets some getting used to. I burned myself once. But once you get the hang of it, it's very fast and easy to use.
on August 16, 2011
Nice and light, heats up fast! I like that the cool tip stays cool even on the highest setting. I like that my arms dont hurt by the end of the styling session... the lightness made me think it might've been flimsy and cheap but its not!!! It does not include the heat proof glove tho... but i dont use the one i have anyway so its not a prob for me!!! I'm glad i bought it!
on February 17, 2015
I can create beachy S-waves within a few seconds per section. I have medium-long hair and lots of it, and I can style my whole head within 20 minutes. I love this wand! And it rarely catches or breaks my hair. Look forward to buying other Babyliss styling products for different looks.
review image
on May 25, 2012
I actually have curly hair that I can wash and leave to dry. However, I can't blow-dry it or it frizzes and it takes several hours to dry = a massive pain. So, while I don't use this everyday, it is an amazing way for me to add curls. It heats up in around 2 minutes (at the highest temperature) and takes me 5 minutes to do my entire head of hair. It is also reallllly small and light, so sometimes I take it in my bag to work (especially since it cools down in about 10 minutes), if I have a function after, and I can spruce my hair up in 3 minutes. After a quick touch up, the curl lasts all night. You can use the far end to get a tight curl, or the far top for a big/loose curl, or space it out down the barrel for a natural look. You can leave them tight, they will actually hold!!, or you can run your fingers through some and get the perfect curl/beachy wave look. I also use this to make a really cute ponytail when I have no desire to have hair in my face all day. I absolutely love this product, in case you can't tell, and all for under $50!!!
on May 29, 2012
I absolutely love love love this product. My stylist used on me last time I went in for a cut. I left the salon with gorgeous loose curls a la SJP but thought I'd never be able to re-create the look at home. I have tried numerous curling irons and could never get my hair to look quite the same like after leaving salon. But I bought it on Amazon anyway since my stylist raved about the iron and made it looks so effortless and dummy proof when she used it. I am definitely not disappointed! It was SO worth it! I used it today for the first time and achieved a perfect SJP look. I highly recommend it!
on September 29, 2015
I love my wand! It makes the perfect beach wave hair....my clients are in love with their hair when I'm done!!! I'm so glad I made this purchase
review image
on May 3, 2012
I love this wand...I use it every day and have never had any issues. My curls/waves last all day and usually into the next day. I read the other reviews that weren't great and was very surprised. My friend and I got this from a stylist and we are both very happy with it.
on January 27, 2014
I am new to curling my hair, but this product is great! I had to watch some youtube videos to figure out the correct way to use it, but it makes my long (down to the middle of my back) hair beautiful with romantic curls! And for the price, its great!
on May 15, 2015
I think it's pretty unfair someone gave this two stars because they thought it was a regular curling iron. Yes, it's a clipless iron and I'm the clumsiest person on the planet and can still use it without burning myself (knock on wood). My hair is long and already a combo of wavy/curly and is thin/fine in texture. I use this for a "beach" curl or just to add more loose curls and definition to my already wavy hair. It gives more defined style to already wavy hair so it's not so unkempt looking. For me, it's a time saver because I don't have to wash my hair everyday. Curling my whole head only takes about 10 minutes, if even, because it heats up fast and curls quickly. If you are looking for something to give you tight, spiral curls, this is not it. If you have naturally pin-straight hair or hair with very little texture to it already, I'm not sure how this would work for you. I don't think it would hold the curl without using a lot of product. Don't think it would work for hair above shoulder-length either as it's clipless and you need to have enough length to wrap and hold it around the wand. A couple of reviews mention using this as a straightener and I don't see how that's possible. The best use is for loose curls. It holds for quite a long time. You can go three days with your curl and just touch up on a daily basis with this iron and product. I love it and for the price, it's a steal.