Questions & Answers
BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer
by BaBylissPRO
4.3 out of 5 stars (1,430)
$41.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 93 questions
votes
is it ionic Jul 25, 2013
i got the following information from the company website: it features: *Ionic and Porcelain Ceramic™ technology *2000 watts *6 heat/speed settings *Cold shot button *Concentrator nozzle *Removable filter This powerful 2000-watt dryer features ceramic technology to produce extra gentle, even far-infrared heat that protects hair from damage. Engineered with extra-high wattage and a professional A/C motor that deliver the superb performance on which BaByliss® PRO has built its reputation. With four temperature settings and an 8mm concentrator nozzle that can be attached when needed, this dryer can do it all.
Jul 25, 2013 by ladybug
votes
Sorry, I don't think so.
Mar 18, 2014 by anonymous
vote
It has a cool setting that is switch operated, but the cold setting requires you to depress and hold the button. Hope this helps Michael
Feb 14, 2014 by Michael S.
vote
The hair dryer itself feels like a rubber texture. Very easy to grip not a slippery smooth plastic. The grates were the heat comes out of appears to be genuine ceramic but I'm honestly not sure. I will say this is the best hair dryer I've ever owned and I've paid a lot more on the others.
Nov 8, 2014 by Karen S.
vote
Yes
Aug 20, 2014 by C M Green
vote
yes it does it is the same one that is required for me to use at the salon i work at. top quality!!!! totally professional!!!
Jul 25, 2013 by ladybug
vote
The diameter at the end of the barrel is 1 and 13/16 inch (or 46 mm). The barrel has a slight taper - for example, one inch from the end of the barrel , it's almost 1 and 15/16 inch (or 48.8 mm) diameter. In other words, the smallest diameter is at the very end of the barrel, and it gets larger the further away from the end you measure. I hope this makes sense :) .
Jul 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Answer here...My hair is wavy, this blow dryer straightens it nicely
Dec 2, 2013 by Yell
votes
You kind of have to twist it then pull it off. Also if you use the concentrated nozzle try not to take it off and on too much. Eventually mine wouldn't even stay on. Hope this help!
Nov 14, 2014 by Lauren O.
votes
Just an attachment that focuses air. No other tools.
Apr 7, 2014 by Karen
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers